Lonely ~DJS~

Inspired by Lonely Justin Bieber and benny Blanco. 

Daniel's POV 

Everything I do is on camera. I can't go anywhere, I can't say anything, I can't do anything. Everyone takes it the wrong way. One wrong word and I'm canceled, one wrong move and I'm getting attacked, Love the wrong person you hurt them. 

All because no one can leave me alone. I've had all my dreams come true. Except one. 

I have money, I have friends, I had a music career, I have a girlfriend! Yet I have nothing. 

When your someone who has everything you have so much to loose. I can't go in the streets without people bringing up something I did before the band and the fame. I can't go through n interview without being asked about my past mistakes. I can't like my girlfriends insta post without people hating on her. 

I just want someone to listen to me for once. Someone to understand that I'm my own person and I change. I think about it a lot. I have my girlfriend who always understands me but I want more than her to understand I want everyone to understand I'm my own person. 

I was currently in the bathroom getting ready for bed. I pulled my tooth brush out of the cabinet getting ready to brush my teeth. I heard a soft knock at the door and I looked seeing Y/N standing there. "Hey handsome." She said smiling at me. I smiled at her, "Hey Beautiful." I pulled her towards me starting to brush my teeth. "I need to take a shower." She said getting out of my grip. I nodded spitting in the sink. "Ok." 

She looked at me like I was dumb. "Well you door you gotta get out." She laughed. "Baby you act like I haven't seen you without these on." I said tugging at her shirt. She looked down smiling. "Ok fine." She said getting ready to shower. I need up leaving the bathroom while she showered cause I didn't wanna sit there forever. 

I laid on our bed scrolling through instagram. I frown when I saw the comment sections on a recent post of mine. I saw a bunch of comments related to a video of me that was leaked. 

I was at a bar with Y/N taking shots and swearing and just hang a good time. but to everyone else my "innocent" outer appearance was ruined. People starting saying things like "He's changing." and things about me not being the same. Then there were the type of people who try and blame Y/N. "She's changing him" or "She's such a bad influence." I turned my phone of turning over trying to fall asleep. 

As soon as I was about to close my eyes the bathroom door opens. I wince as the light hit's my eyes. "Sorry baby." I hear Y/N whisper. I just groan trying to close my eyes again. I felt a dip in the bed feeling arms wrap around me from behind. I turned around so I could face her. 

"What's on your mind?" She asked me. "Nothing." I said. "Don't lie baby I know something is wrong." She said again running her fingers through my hair. "It's just people keep making so many statements about me and then about you and it's just no one really understand me." I said letting a tear fall from my eyes. I saw her frown at me. "Baby I know how badly you want everyone to understand your nd I know you know I understand you and I'm always here for you but if there is anything else I can help you with baby I'm here. What do ou want me to do I'd do anything for you." She said to me. 

"I don't. know hat's the thing I guess even when I have everything it feels like I have nothing." I said. She scooted forward kissing my lips. I pulled her close needing her warmth. I kissed her head and then mumbled, "I love you so fucking much." 

She pulled away to look at me. "I love you too, So fucking much." She said. 

No matter how lonely I feel I always have her here with me. 

(I liked this one)