Flinch ~JMRF~

"I hate you!" Y/N yelled. 

"What the hell did I do?!" Jonah said. 

"You r a selfish little bitch Jonah, All you do is care about you and the band, What about me YOUR WIFE, and YOUR CHILD!!!!???" Y/N yelled. 

Jonah and Y/N are arguing because Jonah has been coming home late drunk and not caring about dinner he's been working non stop he has barley talked to Y/N or their Son, Fransisco Marais Franzitch. 

"I do care about you y/n AND I AM NOT SELFISH YOUR ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT YOU WANTING THIS AND YOU WANTING THAT LET ME LIVE MY LIFE!!!" Jonah said. 

"YOUR AN IDIOT ALL I DO IS CARE FOR OUR SON, I MAKE SURE HE GOES TO SCHOOL AND EAT DINNER WHILE YOUR OUT DRUNK AND I GO TO BED ALONE EVERY NIGHT JONAH, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO IGNORANT!!!" 

"YOUR JUST AS SELFISH Y/N YOU DECIDED WOULD JUST SPEN A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY ON SHIT YOU WANTED WHAT THE FUCK DID IT DO FOR THE REST OF US!?!?" Jonah said throwing his hands in he air. Y/N Flinched at his moment stepping back. 

Jonah's face dropped. "Did you think I was gonna hit you?" He whispered. Y/N just backed up. "Baby..." Jonah said stepping towards her. "Did you think I was gonna hit you?" Jonah asked again. "A little..." Y/N said quietly. "Baby girl I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you scared, or make you think I would do that, I'm so sorry." Jonah said lifting Y/N's face so she could look at him. 

Jonah saw the absolute fear in her eyes and he broke because of it. "Jonah please don't hurt me?" Y/N said through tears putting her hand on Jonah's to make sure he didn't do anything. "Y/N I would never in a million years hurt you." Jonah said as the tears have been falling down his face. "I know you hate me at the moment, I love you, I think starting tomorrow I should call up my therapist again, I'm gonna fix myself for you I promise, I know how I have been treating you is bad but I'm gonna try for you, I can check into a rehab and fix myself just don't let me go baby, I need you more than you could ever understand." Jonah said. 

Y/N looked at him. "Jonah, I don't hate you, but I am pissed with you, you have practically bonded me and Fransisco, and your job is important but you keep getting drunk and I'm not just scared for me I'm scared you might hurt, him, and I don't want that, Stay with me tonight, don't leave, but Jonah you need to get help and I'll be there to help you find it I just can't do this the way we are, I believe we can make it ok, but you need to give it your all, not just fo rme but for Fransisco, We promised him a better life and we will keep that promise." Y/N said. 

"He's not even our biological sun yet he reminds me of you every single day." Y/N added. 

Jonah spoke up, "I'll fix myself, and I will be better I promise."