He doesn't deserve you ~J.M~

Warnings: Aggressively taking action on lover, Harm, Strong language. 

Don't read if sensitive to this behavior. Please contact someone if your being mistreated or treated like an object in a relationship or friendship. Dont stay silent and don't let that toxic stay in your beautiful life. 

Natalie curled up in the corner of the room rocking back and fourth hiding from her biggest nightmare. "Where are you, you bitch come out of hiding!" Brian yelled to his girlfriend. She stayed silent rushing to the closet hiding inside. She covered her mouth so he couldn't t hear a single breathe. "I know your hiding!" he yelled and the closet door practically ripped off. Natalie let out a scream of pure fear trying to get away. He ponytail was yanked and she fell to the floor. "What the hell do you think your doing when I call you, You fucking answer got it!?" He yelled into her face. "Yes I understand I'm sorry Brian it won't happen again!" 

Brian looked her up and down in disgust. "that's what I thought Your mine and no one else's don't think that will change you have nothing without me." He spat. "Yes I understand." She ways as the tears run down her face. "Aww don't cry love Lets get you into a bath." He said.this was the main problem he would tear her apart inch by inch piece by piece but he put her right back when he was ready. He could harm her and call her names but then he'd hold her and tell her he loves her. That's all Natalie thought she needed someone to say it she thought it was enough ignoring anyone who told her different including her best friend Jonah Marais. "that sounds nice." She said as he picked her up bringing her to the bathroom. He ran the water and she got bath ready. She sat herself in and then he got in behind her. 

later that night the two laid asleep brian for once didn't have a grip on Natalie. Natalie was fully awake and took this as a chance a chance to get away. She got up quietly and started packing all her shirts, pants, underwear and bras and shoved them into a big bad. she went into the bathroom packing all her things. 

She had to be as silent as possible if he woke up he might as well kill her. Her plan was getting to Corbyn and Jonah's house since Corbyn was her brother and Jonah was her bestfriend. She grabbed her laptop and her phone and all her chargers. She was able to do all this without waking up her boyfriend. She slid on her jacket and walked out the room going into the living room scanning for things she might need. She saw A photo sitting on the table it was of her and the boys on their three year anniversary of being a band. She grabbed in it and then walked to the keys that hung by the door. She grabbed her car keys and then took Brians as well she didnt want him to wake up and follow her she'd return the keys just not now. 

She went and put her stuff in her trunk then walked back in the house she had one finale thing to do. Lena had provided a lot for her and Brian she bought the TV she bought his x box she bought basically everything. So what did she deside to do? Serve some payback for the way he treated her. She took the keys to his car and set them on the table. She then wen to the kitched grabbing a hammer from under the sink with the rest of the tools. She first went up to the living room. 

She didn't hesitate to bust the TV shattering the screen she quickly smashed the x box controlers then ran to the kitchen smashing the keys to his car. That one made a very loud sound then she heard thumping upstairs. So she took off taking the hammer with her. 

She jumped into her car taking off. She was driving at a good speed getting out just in time. 

Brian just woke up seeing Natalie missing from right next to him he rushed downstairs hearing the noise. He saw the damage to the Tv and the x box controllers then his keys. He yelled in frustration then ran outside. He only saw his car and there was a message written on the side. I'm done with you Brian we are officially broken up!  He punched the car window in anger. While he was pissed  Natalie had the biggest smile on her face as she pulled up to Jonahs and Corbyn's house. She got out knocking on the door with all her luggage in hand. She knocked again a little harder then rang the door bell. it was late so she had to make some noise. 

The door creaked open revealing Jonah she dropped her bags jumping into him hugging him so tightly. "Woah Natalie what's going on?" Jonah said hugging back. "I ended it Brian were over I packed up and left and were through I finally did it Jonah!" Natalie was so happy and Jonahs face showed he was just as happy. "Yes oh he didn't deserve you at all you deserve so much more." Jonah said looking into her eyes. They both looked at each other. Natalie pulled Jonah's face to hers as their lips connected. 

Jonah puled her even closer and she jumped into his arms still keeping their lips connected. They pulled away a little after gasping for air. "Iv'e been waiting for that moment for a long time." Jonah said he grabbed Natalie's bag with her still in his arms bringing her into the house. He closed the door then dropped her bag reconnecting their lips again. 

"God Jonah." Natalie slightly moaned as Jonah kissed down her neck. "Jonah were in the living room. "Right." Jonah rushed to his room closing the door and setting her on the bed. "Let me show you who really loves you I love you more than anything Natalie Besson." Jonah said pulling her closer than she already was. 

Let's say that Night Natalie found out who really loves her and she knew she loved Jonah more than anything.