When i was your Man D.S

Daniel POV
She's happy now I was just something holding her back from her life. She wanted adventure with me but I couldn't go with her. I'm stuck in a endless loop of tour I meet the fans I perform the same songs every night she wanted to try new things but I couldn't help her. I knew she wanted more so I told her to let go and move on even though she didn't want to. I should have spent time with her and called her every time I could. She's so happy now with an amazing guys that treats her well and gives her what she needs. She was my baby and my guardian angel now she'll be his and he will take care of her for me and do the things I should've done. I looked at her latest post the caption read "living the Dream with this goofball!" I smiled remembering when I was hers. I was the one she would post pictures with. I was her goofball. I was the one she kissed the one she hugged. The one she would call when her day was bad or when she need to just let it all out. She was the one I'd go to when I was unhappy and stressed. She was the reason I was happy. I wish she could've gone on yours with me so she could travel the world but she wanted to be with me without me being busy with other people. I liked the post and kept scrolling. I then got a notification and saw her contact pop on my screen.
I opened the text reading it. "How are you holding up Dani?" I smiled loving that she still cared. I responded. "I'm doing good how are you?" I send no regret what do ever. "I'm great I'm moving tomorrow." She responded. "Awesome! You moving in with *random bf name*?" I send it. "Yeah actually." She responds. "I'm so happy for you remember as long as your happy I'm happy." I sent it. "Aww that's so sweet it's good to hear from you well I gotta go I'm going to eat dinner in a second." She sent. "Ok have a good night." I say. "Night." She sends. I let a tear roll down my face. But I was smiling happy that my baby was happy even if it's with another man.

~do all the things I should've done when I was your man~ Bruno Mars.