when did you know. Z.H

A/N I bet you can guess this is based of EBEN's song when did you know which is sooo good. Anyway enjoy luv u. 

Chloe's POV

We we're drifting apart no matter how hard we tried we weren't in love anymore. The young love that burned inside of us is out. When I see him I don't see the cute kid I fell in love with. He knows things aren't the same. I care about him so much but he's drifting away the more his career succeeds. I was sitting on the balcony of our apartment. He just came back from the studio I knew cause the door slammed close and the keys being thrown on the table. "Chloe you here?" He called out. gosh his voice is still so gentle and sweet. "Yeah I'm on the balcony." I yelled hearing him open the fridge. I could tell he wasn't feeling the same ways for me as he used to he didn't text me every time we we'er apart or call me every night while he's on tour. Instead I'd see his Instagram stories and he's having the time of his life and I was here in LA waiting for him an working my ass off to get paid and help him with paying rent. Normally he could take care of it  mean he's kinda rich but we agreed we would both pay. He didn't need me anymore but I needed him. "Hey." He said coming out to the balcony with a soda in his hand. "Hi." I mumbled. He sat down next to me as I kept scrolling through my phone. "How was your day?" I asked. "Cool we are working on a new song the guys and I really think it's gonna be a good one." He says super exited. "Nice." We sat there he didn't even ask how my day was. I laughed in my head. "What's so funny." Shit that was out loud. "OH nothing I was just  thinking about something that happened at work." I lied. He nodded grabbing his phone from his pocket. "Hey Zach." he looked up at me. "What's up?"  I looked into his brown eyes something telling me no but something teling me to ask. "Remember when we first started dating and I would sneak out my window and you and me would go to parties." I say smiling. "Yeah those were fun." He laughed. "Do you remember our first date?" I asked. He looked up while he thought about it. "OH at that cafe you really liked and we talked there." Wrong. Our first date was to a ed sheeran concert, how did he forget something so important. "No." I said. he looked confused. "Our first date was a concert an ed sheeran concert." I said to him like he was an idiot. "Oh right." i looked at his hands. His promise ring wasn't there. WE made a promise two years ago on our one year anniversary that we would never take it off and he never did until i just noticed it wasn't there.  

"Were's your ring?" i blurted out. He looked at me confused. "What ring?" He looks down then noticses. "OH Chloe it was... well I lost it when I was at the studio i think." he stumbled over his own words. "Zach I feel like this isn't working." I blurted out as a tear went down my cheek. "What do you mean were both fine nothing wrong is happening between us." Zach says as he looks in me eyes ike he's able to make me stay he probably could if i let him. "Zach how come you haven't noticed, Every time your on tour you never call me and when you do you make some lame excuse that I pretend to believe cause I know your just at some party with the boys and you don't text me your sweet goodnight and I love you's that would always let me rest at ease knowing your still there for me." I say letting it out. "And for the past couple of nights you have been out late and come home reeking of alcohol your never drunk but you smell of vodka and cigarettes." He looks down. "Do you still feel the same way I do, do you even love me anymore?!" I ask realizing I'm yelling at this point. "I- I." He stuttered and then I let the tears fall. "when did you know." 

(Yes she said the lyrics and yes I'm cringe as hell lol) 

"Know what?" He asked me. "That you weren't in love Zach when did you know this wasn't working and you weren't falling for me like I was for you!" He looked down. "I don't know maybe for a little bit." I stood up. "where are you going?" I'm spending the night at Christians house." (Christian seavey to be clear I love christian so much lol) "So now your hanging with christian." He mumbled under his breath. "I Can hear you Zachary and yes I am let me know when you can think straight." I snap walking to our room to grab some clothes. "Wait Chloe please don't leave me." I wip around to see Zach walking after me. "Zach you don't need me I needed you and you just left me here in LA never once inviting me to tour with you so I could explore the world with you like we always said we would you want to do this alone and be on your own so please just let me go I'm already hurt enough." HE gave up. "Fine go I won't stop you." I walked over to our room and open the drawers getting close for the night. I walked to the front door. "I'll be back tomorrow to get the rest of my stuff. Enjoy your life Zach." I said tears streaming down my face. "Bye." He said not looking at me from I open the door leaving and slamming it after me closed. This was it. Three years down the drain. I wanted to be the one to say I do to Zach as we stood on the alter I wanted to be the one with a child with his last name. All I wanted was him but he isn't interested. 

A/N that was trash lol But I mean I kinda like it next one should be more cute and happy.