Chapter 3: Meeting Lee

Clementine's POV

I was drawing with Y/N for a while,  I got to know more about him, He told me about (Your hobbies and your interests) and I think those are cool things. So far, i'm liking him. Its nice to have a friend like Y/N. Then I heard a crash nearby, it shocked me and Y/N.

Y/N: WHAT THE FU-

Y/N covered his mouth because he almost said a swear, I giggled at his reaction to almost yelling the F word.

Clementine: What was that outside? we should go check it out.

Y/N: WHAT?! No that might have brought more monsters out there.

Clementine: I know but SOMEONE is out there, they might need help.

Y/N signed.

Y/N: Fine, lets go.

???'s POV

I woke up in the police car, and pain immediately went into my right leg.

???: Ugh... Oww... shit.

I still had my handcuffs on.

???: Thirsty. Ahh! Fuck, my leg!

I looked around to see that I was in the woods and the car was destroyed. Then I remember that the officer hit someone on the road and crashed. I then looked out windshield to see a shotgun on the ground.

???: Why the hell did he have his gun out?

I then saw the officer lying on the ground.

???: Hey! Hey officer! Are you all right?! I'm still cuffed back here.

No response.

???: OFFICER! That doesn't look good. He wasn't ejected from the car. He is not moving, he might have the handcuff keys on him.

I started to kick my window with all of my strength and it broke, I then dragged myself out of the car and fell on the ground. I got up but I used the car to stay up because I could not stand with my injured leg. I leaned on the car to limp around it. It took me a bit to pick up the shotgun due to my leg,I saw that it had no ammo.

???: Looks empty.

I put the gun down.

???: It'll be easier to carry with these cuffs off.

I then see the shotgun shell and struggle to pick it up due to my knee, I then look at the officer.

???: Officer?

He does not move, and I get a closer look at him, he looks pale and smells bad, he is dead.

???: God damn.

I limp towards him and grab the keys off of him, I try freeing myself but then I drop the keys next to his face.

???: Shit.

My breathing went faster as I tried to quickly grab the keys again, then I unlock the cuffs and free myself. Then the officer started to slightly move and growl a bit.

???: Uh, officer?

Then it woke up and tried to jump at me.

???: AHH HOLY SHIT!

It then started crawling towards me as I was backing up crawling away.

???: WHAT IN THE HELL?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?! What happened?! What HAPPENED?! GET AWAY FROM ME!

I then felt the car behind me, I could not back up anymore the officer was still crawling to me. I quickly grabbed the shotgun and put the shell in the gun and shot the officer. I was shocked and froze still trying to process what just happened. I throw away the gun.