Chapter 9: The Diary

Y/N's POV

Most of us were leaving the motor inn to go to the dairy, Carley and Ben stayed because they had most of the food and wanted to protect the inn. we were walking for a bit.

Clementine: Y/N, do you think the dairy will be good?

Y/N: I hope so, we need food.

I then see Kenny get a little tired and looked like he was going to pass out.

Y/N: Kenny are you ok?

Kenny: Yeah I'm fine. Let's just get to the dairy.

After a long walk, we finally made it to the dairy and saw Lee and Mark.

Kenny: Hey, y'all!

Then we all saw an arrow in Mark's shoulder. 

Katjaa: Mark! Oh my god, what happened?!

Lee: He got shot with an arrow.

Lilly: Christ! Are you gonna be okay?

Mark: Yeah, I'm fine, I should just... pull it out.

???: Oh no, honey, come on, Brenda's got you. Come on inside now. We'll have you all sorted out.

Larry: What kind of shit is this?

Lee: We ran into some bandits on the way up here... bandits I guess. I think it was them that attacked us.

Andy: They gave us a lot of problems in the beginning, killed a bunch of our farmlands. We were able to get 'em to stop by making a deal.

Kenny: You KNEW about these people?

Dan: Food for protection. Not like we had much of a choice but they did stop hassling us.

Larry: God dammit! Carley said this place was locked down tight!

Lee: Maybe it isn't as safe here as we thought.

Andy: We're sorry! We're never had them screw with us like this! Not since we started giving them food! Listen, we may have had an agreement with those people, but we will NOT stand for this shit.

Dan: Ain't no way we're gonna let those sons of bitches get away with this!

Kenny: You know where these assholes are?

Dan: They're hard to pin down, but I think I know where at least ONE of their camps are. When you're ready to go scope out that bandit camp, come find us.

Lilly: Bandits? Are you serious? This place isn't safe, we can't stay here.

Kenny: Not safe?! This place is a hell of a lot safer then that motor inn! I think all of us and our guns can handle a couple of punks with bows and arrows! What we need to do is find a way to get our whole group out here to stay. Take this place over if we have to.

Larry: Cool your jets there, Rambo. These are nice people. Let's not do anything to get us thrown out before we eat!

Lee: I'm gonna head out and help Dan deal with these bandits. You guys should try to make friends with Andy and Brenda while I'm gone.

Larry: Well that's easy. I've got charm coming out of my ass.

Lilly: Yeah, that's... real charming, dad.

Lee: Where is Ben and Carley.

Y/N: They stayed behind because that ate the food and someone needs to stay there to protect the inn.

Andy: Hey kids, look what Lee got working for ya!

Clementine: A swing!! I love swings! Just like at my treehouse! Come on, Y/N and Duck! Thanks Lee! You're the best!