🤭🤫Truth Or Dare🤫🤭

All the boys came in and sat round the floor in the girl's room.
"Where's Derek and Peter?" Kira asked.
"Oh they're no fun. They just went to bed." Theo said.
"Alright! Let's start..."
Lydia looked around and stopped on one person.
"Liammm"
Liam looked at her.
"Truth or dare?"
"Uh... You know what? Dare!"
Everyone cheered. Lydia was thinking of a dare, and then she grinned.
"I dare you to lick Theo's abs"
The whole pack gasped and laughed.
"What? Why are you doing this to me! I-I pick truth!" Liam panicky said.
"Nope, a dare is a dare!" Isaac said.
"Oh shut up!" Liam frowned.
He turned to Theo who hadn't said anything the entire time.
"Take your shirt off." Liam said angrily.
Theo was shocked. He took his shirt off and everyone cheered.
Liam looked at his abs. Fuck, I bet they'd taste good anyways. He closed his eyes and quickly licked his abs.
The whole pack laughed and cheered.
It was Liam's turn. He chose Malia. "Truth or dare?"
"Truth!" Malia quickly said.
"Who do you have a crush on?" Liam asked.
The pack said "Oooooooo" as they waiting for her answer.
Malia looked at Kira and winked.
"You like Kira?" Jackson asked. "Of course! It was kind of obvious..." Lydia said.
"Well, Kira do you like Malia back?" Liam asked.
"It's not my turn!" Kira grinned.
A few more rounds got passed around. "Allison! Truth or dare?" Scott asked mischievously. "Dare!" She shouted happily.
"I dare you to take your top off and give Lydia a lap dance!" Scott said.
Lydia got happy. "Yes! I agree come on Allison, a dare is a dare!"
Allison slowly took her top off seductively and danced around Lydia.
"That. Was. Hot." Liam said.
They all laughed and continued.
Let me torment my twin, Allison thought. "Hey, Stiles! Truth or dare?" Allison eagerly asked.
"I'm feeling risky! Dare!" Stiles said.
"Okay! I dare you to fight Jackson. Nogitsune VS Were-Kanima!" Allison said.
"Oooo this is going to be good!" Theo said.
The pack moved out the way and went to one side of the room. Stiles and Jackson were circling each other. Stiles cracked his neck, and that's how you knew, void was here. His face slowly became paler and paler, and his under eyes became darker and more pinker. Jackson shifted into his werewolf self, but he had his tail and kanima claws ready to paralyze Stiles.
"Go!" Scott yelled.
Jackson pounced ontop of Void Stiles but he grabbed Jackson's claws and pushed them away from him. He let go and slid under Jackson and stood out ontop and kicked Jackson's back. Jackson fell to the ground but got up swiftly. His tail whipped out and grabbed Void Stiles' leg and tripped him over. Then Jackson climbed ontop of Void Stiles once again and grabbed his head. He started bashing Void's head into the floor. Void groaned. He turned Void Stiles around so he was laying on his back. He was about to start punching him until Void Stiles stopped his punch and started to twist his arm back. You could hear all the bones cracking. "A-a-ah!" Jackson squirmed. Void got up and pushed Jackson up against the wall and used his other hand to strangle him. Jackson struggled to get out of Void's grip.
The pack shouted, "FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE, FINISHED!" Void Stiles let go of Jackson. Void Stiles shifted back to himself and the colour slowly came back to his face. Jackson sat down whilst grasping his arm. "Argh, good match Stilinski" Jackson mumbled. "The winner is Stiles!" Kira cheered.
"I'm pretty sure no one can beat Void Stiles on their own. You did good Jackson" Scott said whilst placing his hand on his shoulder.
Stiles glanced over to Scott. "Truth or dare?"
"Well, what you just did looked tiring so, truth!" Scott said.
"Okay, kiss, kill, or marry, Jackson, Lydia or Theo?" Stiles asked.
"Be carefully with your answer." Lydia said, giving Scott beady eyes.
"Easy! Kill Theo-"
Scott was cut off by Theo,
"Hey! I'm a great kisser."
They laughed as Scott continued.
"Marry Lydia because she's organised and kiss Jackson because he has a handsome face" Scott smiled and he was proud with his answer.
"Damn right I have a handsome face McCall!" Jackson said jokingly.

The pack kept playing and everyone kept picking truth. Until it got to Theo.
"Isaac. Truth or dare?" Theo said whilst smirking. I'm going to get this little bastard back. He's seen me and Liam in bed once, with no actual proof by the way, and hasn't stop teasing us since! Now it's my turn, Theo thought cunningly.
"Dare!" Isaac said cautiously.
"HA! I DARE YOU TO PIN STILES AGAINST THE WALL AND KISS HIM PASSIONATELY FOR 5 SECONDS!" Theo blurted out.
The pack gasped.
Stiles went wide eyed.
"Why me?" Stiles said panicking.
"5 seconds?" Isaac said calmly.
"You're lucky I didn't say 120 seconds mother fucker."
"You were holding that dare in for a long time, weren't you, Theo?" Asked Malia.
"You bet" Theo responded.
Stiles was sitting next to Scott.
"Why me man?" Stiles whispered to Scott.
Scott was about to respond to Stiles but Isaac stood up and grabbed Stiles by the shirt and pinned him against the wall. Stiles stared into Isaac's pure, bold and clear blue eyes. Isaac looked into Stiles' wide, light brown and beautiful eyes and he closed the gap between their faces and he kissed Stiles.
The pack started cheering and shouting,
"ONE! TWO!"
Liam and Theo were sniggering. They took out their phone and took a picture of the two boys making out.
"Now he won't ever tease us again!" Liam whispered innocently into Theo's ears.
Their lips were responding to each others, moving in and out.
"THREE"
Just then, Derek bursts through the door.
Derek sees Stiles and Isaac kissing intimately.
"What the fuck is going on?" Derek says loudly.
They stop kissing. They held eye contact and Isaac licked his lips. They both then directed their attention towards Derek. The pack follow their heads and they all turn to see a very angry Derek.
"Uh- we were playing truth or dare!" Allison said.
"You guys are so fucking weird and LOUD. GO TO BED. I can hear you guys all the way from my room. I don't want to get kicked out, you got that? Get your horny asses to fucking bed." Derek then left and slammed the door.
The whole pack started sniggering. They said their goodbyes and headed to their separate rooms.
"Do I have to sleep next to Theo?" Liam groaned.
"Well, yes." Isaac said. "Payback for the kiss I had to do!" Isaac smirked and got into bed next to Stiles.
They all shifted about until they were comfortable.

It was now 1AM. Stiles couldn't sleep. He knew everyone else was asleep. He sighed. He was struggling to fall asleep until he felt an arm wrap around his waist. Before Stiles could react, the arm pulled him back. He felt Isaac behind him, they were now touching.
"I-isaac?" Stiles whispered.
There was no response. Isaac must've grabbed Stiles whilst he was still asleep.
He felt Isaac nuzzle his face into the back of his neck. Great. Isaac is spooning me. Worst of all, I'm the little spoon! Stiles thought. Inside he secretly loved it though. He embraced Isaac and fell asleep.

It was now 7AM and all the girls were wide awake. They were excited and wanted to explore Hawaii! They got ready and dressed. It was now 8AM and none of the boys were awake! They decided to go to Liam's room to scare them awake.
They tip-toed into the boys room. They all whispered "Awww" when they saw Isaac spooning Stiles. They looked over at Liam and Theo who were literally entangled by each other.
"Boys!!!" Malia screamed.
None of them budged.
Then Kira came up with a great plan. She created electricity from her hands and lightly shocked the boys awake.
First, Isaac woke up and yelped, which made him cling onto Stiles tighter. The tightness of Isaac made Stiles wake up. The two boys realised what position they were in. They looked at each other and moved away slowly. They then smiled at each other, both slightly blushing.
Theo and Liam were still asleep.
Kira shocked them with more electricity and they both squirmed.
"KIRA!" Theo yelled.
They all laughed and got ready. They headed down to the lobby and to their surprise they saw Derek and Peter waiting for them.
"Where's Scott and Jackson?" Lydia asked.
"They've gone to buy some ice lollies for you lot" Peter replied.
They all cheered.
"Today we will stay by the pool till 1PM then we will head for the beach by 2PM"
"Ooh the beach! I can't wait!" Allison squealed.

Sorry this part is short. The next part is out and I made it longer. This part was mostly Stisaac lol.
P.S sorry if the fighting scene was bad! I'm terrible at writing them.
Comment your thoughts!