🕹🧚‍♂️Stisaac💙👨🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻

It was 11:30PM when the two boys had reached the arcade nearest to the hotel. They hadn't told any of the pack they were going because they were either sleeping or busy with something, or, someone.

As soon as the boys entered, their eyes lit up. They both loved games. Especially ones where you had to fight against evil and mythical creatures. The arcade was big and they only saw about 10 other people. They weren't surprised, it was quite late.

They both shared a happy look and rushed to one of the games.
"I bet you can't beat me in this one!" Stiles beamed.
Isaac grinned, "I used to be a pro at this when I was younger!"
"Let's see if you still are" Stiles suggested.

Stiles put a coin in the machine and patted Isaac back.

Isaac looked at the game and began to play. Stiles looked over his shoulders eagerly. He watched as he saw Isaac's fingers move swiftly on the joy stick. Stiles started to feel hot. Isaac's hand wrapped itself around the joystick and started moving it seductively.
Isaac knew what he was doing to Stiles, and he loved it.
Stiles licked his lips. He wanted to be that joystick, feel Isaac's grip on him.
The cheering from the arcade game snapped Stiles out of his thoughts. He hadn't realised he was still looking over Isaac's shoulder closely.
Isaac grinned and turned his head to Stiles'.
Now, their heads were inches apart.
"I won" Isaac whispered.
Stiles gulped and quickly backed away.
"Looks like you've still got it!" Stiles said whilst panting lightly.
Isaac smiled, "C'mon let's play this one" Isaac gestured towards a race car game.
Stiles smiled and went over to it.

The two played nearly all the arcade games before they decided to grab drinks and take a seat to rest.

They got coke and found a small couch in the corner of the arcade. They both sat down and put their drinks on the table.
Then, Stiles shot up.
"Oh no" Stiles said, reaching into his pockets and feeling around.
"What happened?" Isaac asked with a confused look on his face.
"I ran out of money!" He looked at Isaac sadly.
Isaac started digging into his pockets too, but all he found was a pack of gum. The boys were sad. They didn't have any money left to play anymore arcade games.
"What now?" Isaac asked.
"We could go back to the hotel and get some more?" Stiles said whilst looking at the time on his phone.
1:25am
They had been having so much fun they didn't realise it had already been two hours!
Isaac huffed, "The hotel is like 1 hour away, not to mention this arcade was the closest one to it"
Stiles sat down next to Isaac. They both sulked and sipped on their coke with a small black straw.

Isaac looked at the boy next to him and squinted his eyes. He saw a mark on Stiles neck. He was surprised he hadn't noticed it sooner. It was more towards the back of his neck, that's probably why.
"Is that a hickey?" Isaac scoffed.
Stiles whipped his head around to face Isaac.
"Uh, it's nothing!" Stiles said very unbelievably.
Isaac tilted his head and rolled his eyes.
"You don't have to hide anything from me, remember? I won't judge" Isaac said whilst playfully nudging his arm.
Stiles leaned back into the couch.
"It's from Brett Talbot" Stiles said quietly.
Isaac's eyes went wide. "You... and... Brett?" Isaac said with his mouth gaping open.
"Hey you said you wouldn't judge!" Stiles said hurtfully.
Isaac closed his mouth and sighed.
"Besides, it's more of like a booty call. I call him when I need him and he calls me when he needs me" Stiles said.
"Hey, why Brett? I was always available" Isaac laughed which made Stiles chuckle.
A few seconds had passed.
"So you're gay?" Isaac asked.
Stiles looked at Isaac, "Bisexual, actually" Stiles said squinting his eyes at Isaac.
Isaac put his hands in the air, "Oop, sorry big man" Isaac said playfully.
"Wasn't it obvious?" Stiles asked curiously.
"Well, I guess me and the pack thought it was apart of your humor" Isaac responded.
Stiles nodded and took another sip of his drink.
"What about you then?" Stiles looked at Isaac who was twiddling with his thumbs.
"I don't like to put a label on myself. If I like someone, I like them for who they are, regardless of their gender. Love is love." Isaac said.
"I get that" Stiles looked away from Isaac.
Stiles looked up and saw a sign.