🌊⛱Beach Chaos🌊🏖

Scott and Jackson woke early. Same time as the girls, 7AM, but they got ready quicker. They already went down to have breakfast and they told Derek and Peter they were going out to buy ice lollies.

The two boys were walking besides each other slowly. They were out on the streets looking for places where they would sell lollies. It was beautiful. The scenery was amazing, the bright colours and smells filled the streets.

Jackson looked down at his feet.
"Hey, I just want you to know that... That you can trust me" He said seriously.
Scott was confused.
"What do you mean? I'll always trust you. You're apart of the pack!" Scott said happily.
"I-I know." Jackson looked at Scott as they were still walking peacefully.
Scott could tell Jackson was looking at him and he blushed.
"Is Scott McCall blushing? What a rare sight!" Jackson said whilst lightly punching his shoulder.
"No! It's the heat" Scott said cunningly.
Another few minutes passed.
"You know yesterday... In the game. You said you'd kiss me because I have a handsome face?" Jackson said. The two boys had now stopped in a secluded alleyway.
"Well, yeah... I remember" Scott said shyly.
"Did you mean it?" Jackson leaned in closer to Scott.
Scott was overwhelmed by Jackson.
"I-I, I mean yeah" Scott said sheepishly.
"Prove it"
Scott opened his mouth to respond to him but Jackson took this as an opportunity and kissed Scott.
His lips were dancing all over Scott's.
To Jackson's surprise, Scott had pushed him away.
"What are you doing!?" Scott yelled.
"I- I thought you wanted it?" Jackson said confusingly.
"I- I do. I- I'm not ready" Scott's head drooped.
Moments later, Jackson held Scott's chin and lifted his head up. Scott's eyes met Jackson's.
"I understand, I'll be here whenever you're ready." Jackson whispered.
This made Scott fill with excitement in his body.

Scott didn't feel ready. He never had an attraction towards guys before. He wanted to make sure if it was real or not, before committing to something big. He did find Isaac and Stiles' make-out session incredibly hot yesterday.

The two boys left the alleyway. They found a market that was selling ice lollies.
They bought 2 of each 6 different flavours and headed back to the resort.

When they got back it was 2PM. The pack had fun in the swimming pools and they were ready for the beach.
"Great! As soon as we get back, we gotta leave again!" Jackson groaned.
"Well next time, stop holding hands and staring into each others eyes every 20 seconds and you'd be back a lot faster!" Peter snapped back.
"Here, put the ice lollies in here" Derek gestured to a cooler box. The cooler box was like a mini freezer. It kept everything cool, in a small box which could be lifted up by a handle.

The pack arrived at the beach after a short 10 minute walk.
They chose a perfect spot.

Kira and Isaac placed down a large picnic mat which they could sit on. They all placed their bags down and settled in.

"This is amazing!" Allison grinned.
Everyone else agreed.
Scott whips out the 12 ice lollies.
"Okay guys, there's two of each flavour. Mango, Strawberry, Coke Cola, Apple, Blueberry and Orange." Scott said proudly.
"Wow, you couldn't have gotten any more?" Theo said sarcastically.
They laughed.
"Can I have mango?" Theo, Jackson and Isaac asked in sync.
All three boys looked at each other.
"Well there's only two mango so you boys better work something out" Kira said.
"I'm getting a mango" Jackson said scarily.
Theo and Isaac didn't dare fight against a were-kanima. They didn't plan on being paralyzed from the neck down on holiday.
"O-okay fine" Isaac said sheepishly.
Theo turned to Isaac, "I don't think we could take on a kanima to be honest" Theo said truthfully.
"You're right. But a chimera though?" Isaac looked at Theo and grinned.
"Oh you're on!" Theo said playfully.
They both stood up and tackled each other.
"Boys! Work this out like adults!" Allison yelled.
The two boys didn't listen and carried on play fighting.