🎊💛Thiam/Scackson👯‍♂️🥂

It had been a few hours and the pack were still busting out their moves on the well lit dance floor. They were all pretty drunk, Liam was the most. Before he got bitten, he never had his first drink. Let's just say, this was his first time getting really drunk. He didn't know any better!
For Kira, this wasn't her first time drinking. She used to drink a bit at her old school when they had sleep overs. Not a lot, but enough to make you feel crazy and daring. She was used to it, and learned when to stop drinking when she hit her limit. It didn't matter though. Soon after she became a Kitsune and was immune to alcohol.

Theo danced close to Liam. He knew how drunk he was and he didn't want him getting hurt. He saw a couple of hands grab Liam's waist and pull him close. Good thing Theo was there. He simply wrapped his arms around him too and pulled him back. The strangers would just take off.
"H-hey Theo! Want more drinks?" Liam asks cheekily. He did that smile that Theo couldn't resist.
"I-uh... I think we should slow down! Maybe have some water?" Theo asked, hoping Liam would agree.
Liam pouted and bashed his fits into his chest playfully, "You're no fun Raeken!" He lets out. Moments after, he falls into Theo's chest.
Theo helps him stand and takes him to the table, where Scott and Jackson were sitting.
"Someones had a lot to drink" Jackson says whilst lifting a glass to his lips.
"Hey! It's his first time getting wasted, alright?" Theo said defensively.
"Maybe take him to one of the back rooms to sleep?" Scott said. He was worried for his little beta.
Theo nodded and followed his instructions.
He put his arm around Liam's waist and put his arm around his neck.
He proceeded to guide him into one of the back rooms.

Theo placed him down gently on one of the couches.
Liam snuggled into the couch and accepted his new environment.
He fluttered his eyes shut.

Theo looked at him sadly. He wanted to stay with Liam but he knew he shouldn't.
He backed away from Liam and turned around to head out but he felt a warm hand grip his hand from behind.

"Liam, get some sleep. I'll bring you some water if you want" Theo said without turning around.
"Stay..." Liam said in a low tone.
Theo couldn't resist and he turned around and crouched next to Liam who was half asleep.
"Please just stay..." Liam repeated.
"I'm here, Liam. I won't go anywhere" Theo pecked his forehead.

Suddely, Liam had gotten up and pushed Theo up against the sofa and sat ontop of him.
"Lia-"
Liam cuts him off, he kisses Theo deeply.
Theo responds almost immediately and kisses him back harder.
Their tongues danced together, tangling them together. Their DNA was now one for a short moment.
Their lips part and they place their foreheads together.
"You're hot! Wanna do it?" Liam asked cheekily.
Theo looked at him.
"I've only ever done it with Hayden..." Liam admits.
"I've only ever dont it with Tracy..."
Theo grins.
Liam kisses Theo again and starts to unbuckle Theo's belt to his trousers.
Theo stopped his hand and pushed him back on the couch, so he was now laying down.
"You're drunk Liam. I don't want you to do anything you'll regret tomorrow" Theo whispered into his ear.
"I won't regret it!" Liam blurted out.
"Okay, say the alphabet" Theo tilts his head.
"A b c d a g f l m a" Liam says confidentaly.
"That was only 10 letters and you repeated a, 3 times" Theo looked at Liam.
Theo wanted Liam so badly but he had to be responsible.
"You're not thinking straight" Theo kissed Liam's cheek.
Liam growled and held Theo's wrists. He kissed his neck and trailed his way down to Theo's waist.
Theo placed his hands on his chin and made Liam look back up at him.
"Liam..." Theo said sadly.
"Fine but stay with me" Liam said. He moved back up, next to Theo and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Theo smiled and cuddled up next to him on the couch and closed his eyes. He enjoyed embracing Liam so close, he promised himself when Liam was more sober, they'd have fun.

Lydia stroded her way to where Jackson and Scott were sitting.
"Wheres Liam and Theo going?" She asked whilst sipping from her cup, which contained a mix of coke and vodka with a small black straw.
"Theo went to take Liam to one of the back rooms to lay down for a bit" Scott said.
"He drank too much" Jackson added.
Lydia raised an eyebrow, she didn't expect Liam to get that drunk.
"You guys gonna join us or not?" Lydia went off topic.
"Uhh-"
Scott was interrupted Jackson,
"Yeah! You go ahead. We'll catch up" He flashed her a smile which Lydia returned, and she made her way back to the dance floor already starting to sway her hips.
Scott looked to Jackson.
"Dancing isn't really my thing" Scott protested.
"Why is that, McCall?" Jackson grinned.
"I-uh-maybe because I'm not the best at dancing?" Scott gave a half smile before dropping it.
"Hey! Don't be upset. You're lucky you're sitting next to the best dancer in this club"
Jackson looked at Scott and he continued,
"I'll teach you" Jackson stood up and without warning he grabbed Scott's hand and led him onto the dance floor.