💢🤕The First Fight👊💥

The pack woke up later than usual because they stayed up until 4AM last night.
It was now 9AM and everyone got ready and headed down to the buffet area, where of course, Derek and Peter were waiting for them.

They all grabbed their breakfast and sat at the table. Jackson and Scott sat next to each other and the rest of the pack sniggered to each other.

Jackson was getting fed up. "Alright guys, want to tell us what's so funny?"
"Nothing..." Liam said playfully.
"What? Can't we be happy for once? We are in Hawaii!!" Stiles said mischievously.
"Okay guys, today we are just going to chill by the pool today. I think we all need a rest" Derek admitted.

They finished breakfast and headed back to their rooms. The girls once again got into their luxurious bikinis whilst the boys got into their swimming trunks.
They headed out to the pool and they all claimed their sun beds.
They layed their towels on their sun beds and applied sun cream to themselves.

"Hey Allison can you help me put sunscreen on my back?" Scott asked.
Allison took this as an opportunity.
"Uh, sorry I'm doing Lydia's! Ask Jackson. He's good at rubbing" Allison grinned. Scott was confused but he listened to Allison. He asked Jackson and he happily applied it.
"The pack are acting weird today" Jackson whispers in Scott's ear.
"Tell me about it" he replies.

Isaac cannon-balls into the pool and wets Kira and Malia.
"Hey, douche!" Malia said harshly.
"Sorry..." Isaac said.
"It's okay" Kira replied.
"No, I'm sorry for this!" Isaac suddenly grabbed Kira and Malia's leg and pulled them into the pool with him.
"Isaac!" Kira screamed.

Peter and Derek sat calmly on their sunbeds. Then applied sun cream and started sun bathing.
"These teens are so chaotic" Peter finally broke the silence.
"Shut up" Derek said.
"I get why Stiles calls you sour wolf now" Peter makes a 'Hm' sounds and looks the other way.

Theo was about to get in the pool and he remembered the photo he took of Stiles and Isaac making out from the truth or dare game. He grabbed his phone and searched for the picture.
He found it...

Fuck! Theo thought

Fuck! Theo thought. He didn't get Stiles' face in the photo! Just then, Liam comes over and looks over his shoulder, at the picture.
"Theo!" He says angrily.
"Y-yes?" Theo responds sheepishly.
"You're a fucking idiot! You can't do anything right! How did you not get Stiles' face in the photo?" Liam says aggressively.
"Listen I, I- I don't have an excuse for this" Theo admitted.

Liam was so angry. He grabbed Theo by the arms and threw him into the pool!
Then, Liam jumps in after and grabs Theo. He puts his head under the water whilst Theo is struggling to get air.
When Theo gets to the surface he manages to say something, "Why do you care so much? It's just a picture!" Theo breathed out.
Liam dismissed what he said and dunked him back under the water.
It wasn't long before Scott had jumped in and pulled Liam off Theo.
Jackson pulled Theo and got him out the pool.
Theo started coughing and gasping for air.
"You alright?" Jackson asked.
"Y-yeah" Theo was breathing heavily.
Everyone looked for Liam but he had already gotten out the pool and he was heading inside.
"I'll go after him" Malia said softly.
"What the fuck did you do man?" Stiles said to Theo.
"Nothing! I just took a picture and it didn't have everything in it and he got mad!" Theo admitted.
"What picture?" Lydia asked curiously.
Theo was still finding it hard to breathe so he got his phone out and showed the picture.