Chapter 11: Axe-hand Morgan! Carly's confession.

Carly's POV
I watched as Morgan got closer and closer, his feet banging against the ground. I closed my eyes and let out a small breath before I felt someone's hand holding my chin while squeezing my cheeks together. I opened my eyes to see Morgans beady eyes staring into mine. He laughed at my suffering,
"Looks like I finally caught you, ya little rat." I tried to frown, but couldn't really by the position of his hand.
"I always found it fun trying to run from you." I teased, my words coming out a little muffled.
"Now if you would please let go of my mouth before I lick your hand, thanks!" I added and he pulled his hand off my face giving me time to adjust my jaw. His face bore a crude smile as he shook his head.
"So many years, chasing after a little girl and finally just finally I have her tied here in front of me. Was it really worth all that treasure, or do you regret your decisions?" He asked while placing his hands on his hips. In a time like this most girls would be crying their eyes out and pleading for their lives to be spared, but I'm not most girls.
"The only thing I regret is having to smell that nasty breath of yours!" I laughed and his face went red with anger. He held his head in its hand for a second before laughing really hard.
"I really thought that you would regret more than just that. Like maybe.. just maybe, the thing your father did 7 years ago." He smirked as he said these words, and that's where, like most girls, I snapped. Tears ran down my eyes and I closed them to try and stop it.
"H-how do y-you know about that!" I yelled at him, stuttering out almost every word. He smirk looked even more evil by the second.
"I know everything! I had him captive here for quite some time before he escaped and disappeared. He told me what he had done, and he said how much he enjoyed it." He hissed. I couldn't bare to listen anymore, but I had no choice.
"Please, stop... I-I don't wanna remember!" I screamed as I tried to get out of the ropes. Tears fell fast as he backed up and held his arms up.
"I always hoped I would be the one to make you squirm. He told me the whole story.. every.. last bit of how he did it. He said that he remembers walking back into the house and being greeted by his wonderful little daughter who was dressed up as a pirate. Knowing all that he's done, he wasn't sure he wanted you to turn out the same, but you insisted on playing pirates with him. His mind was filled with anger and fear, and out of that fear he killed your own mother and gave you that scar. Telling you to never ever say how you got it unless it was a made up story. Do you remember that?" He explained the whole story, the most tragic moment of my life like it was a children's book he was so eager to read. I frowned,
"You don't know what you're talking about, so leave me alone! That was the worst day of my life and you think it's funny! I told myself that I would never ever love someone after that happened because every time I loved someone they either hurt me or were hurt! Now stop talking about me, you don't know anything about me!" I replied while tears streamed down my cheeks faster than before. He smiled,
"I knew you were fragile. I knew that I could find a way to break you because you do have feelings. You try to shove them away, but you do! You could never be a real pirate because deep down you are willing to love, which will eventually get you killed!" He chortled as his men gathered their guns to kill me. I took a deep breath and looked at him with nothing but confidence.
"Morgan, whoever made up that pirates can't love are wrong because I'm a pirate and I do love someone!" I declared with everything that I had in my heart.