Chapter 8

{Character in picture: Timothee Chalamet as Alex Creed}

{Song in video: Black Veil Brides - Rebel Love Song}

Hayley and Ariel walked inside the bowling alley. Quinton, Jaime, Antonio, Mike, Vic, Jenna, and Theresa were already there.

"Hey guys," Hayley said to them. "So are we still waiting for everyone else to show up?" She was looking around for Eli, not knowing if she wanted him to show up or not.

"Yeah. In the meantime, we can chill and do whatever. I have the coupon for a discount with two separate teams. Should it be guys versus girls?" Quinton said, looking at everybody.

"Hell yeah, it should!" Ariel exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Great." Quinton smiled.

Suddenly, Eli grabbed Hayley from behind, and picked her up. "What the freaking hell? Eli, put me down!" she exclaimed, trying to push herself off of his shoulder.

Eli laughed, then put her down. "Well, hello, to you too." He smirked.

A few minutes later Alex, Jack, and Taylor showed up.

"Okay, that's everybody," Quinton said. "Let's bowl!"

They put on their bowling shoes, and got started.

"Looks like I'm first," Ariel said, grinning. "The guys are going to lose!" She got an eleven pound bowling ball, and bowled it. It knocked down all of the pins. "A strike, hell yeah! In your face, boys!" She exclaimed as she gave Hayley a double high-five.

Alex went first for the guys, and bowled. It only hit six pins. He tried again and hit two other ones.

"Taylor's next. Where is she?" Ariel said, looking around for her.

Theresa went up.

"Oh, not you. I meant Taylor," Ariel said. "The two initial's that are T's mixed me up."

"She's over there," Hayley said as she pointed at Taylor sitting with the guys, and flirting with Quinton. Quinton didn't look amused.

"Come on, Taylor, it's your turn!" Ariel exclaimed.

"It is? Oh okay!" Taylor exclaimed, then went up and got gutter balls twice.

"Here, let me edit the names," Theresa said to the girls. She added 'TH' for her name, and 'TA' for Taylor's.

Jenna went up, and bowled meanwhile Vic went up and bowled too. They both got strikes.

"Not bad, Barrios," Jenna said to Vic, giving him an impressed smile.

"You're not so bad yourself, York," Vic said. They both smiled at each other.

Hayley went up next. The bowling ball slipped from her hands, and flew in the boys' lane and gave them a strike. She sighed as she wasn't surprised that even happened. Usually, the impossible happened around her.

"Hayley, what have you done?!" Ariel yelled.

"Ugh," Hayley winced. She wanted to beat Eli, but instead helped the boys.

Eli laughed really hard. "Oh, man, that was great. Thanks for the points." He gave her a thumbs up.

"Shut up," Hayley mumbled. She could have made that strike on the girls' lane, like she was supposed to.

Eli went, and he got a spare. He came back, and sat next to Hayley. He leaned his head on her shoulder.

"Get your heavy head off of me," Hayley warned, getting him off of her.