Chapter 10

{Character in picture: Chase Perdomo as Antonio Perry}

{Song in video: Harry Styles - Kiwi}

Hayley walked up to Taylor's door at the same time as Vic. Not that she minded being around him, but it was more awkward than before since she was dating Eli, and Vic was dating Jenna.

"You first," Hayley said, awkwardly putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"It's okay, you can go first. You're the lady," Vic said, clearing his throat.

They stood there awkwardly for a few seconds, then Hayley decided to go in first. She looked around for Eli, Ariel, or the rest of the group.

All of a sudden, someone grabbed her waist from behind. Hayley gasped, turning around and noticing it was Eli. "Eli!" she exclaimed, laughing.

He smiled. "Hayley," he said. She turned around, and kissed him.

Vic watched the whole thing. He was so focused on them that he didn't notice Jenna was right there calling his name. He didn't know why he felt weird about them if he was now dating Jenna, who was a great person.

"Vic? Earth to Barrios!" Jenna exclaimed, waving her hand in front of his face.

Vic finally snapped out of it. "Oh, Jenna? Hey" He smiled a little.

She smacked his arm lightly. "You were so spaced out. What's going on with you?" She laughed.

He brushed his hair behind his head. "Oh, um, nothing. I was just staring off into space I guess. Want to eat some chips?" He wanted to change the subject.

She nodded and they went over to the kitchen to eat snacks.

Taylor was going around making sure everyone was okay, and having a good time. She came up to Eli and Hayley. "Hey, are you two are having fun right?" She asked, having a concerned look on her face.

"Of course we are!" Hayley grinned. "Relax."

She sighed, then smiled. "Yeah, you're right, Hayles. I need to relax." She took a deep breath, exhaled, then walked away.

Eli snickered. "I guess she's not flirting with guys today since she's so preoccupied about her party," he said.

Hayley smacked him lightly. "Don't make fun of her. Wouldn't you be preoccupied if you had a party, and had to make sure it was fun?"

He shook his head, chuckling. "Nope."

Hayley rolled her eyes. She wasn't surprised that he said that.

Then, Taylor stood on the couch in the middle of the living room. "Okay, we're officially getting this party started!" she exclaimed, playing better music. The song that played was "Lost In Stereo" by All Time Low.

Ariel looked at the time, then looked around for Alex and Jack.

"Hey, pretty lady," a voice said behind her. It was Alex, but he was wearing a spiky blonde punk rock style wig. He also had on sunglasses.

"Alex?" She whispered, covered up her mouth, and laughed.

Jack stood next to him. He had a brown Beatles wig, and 1960s John Lennon style sunglasses.

"Jack?" She laughed even harder, and tears came out of her eyes.

They grinned.

Eli and Hayley came up to them as Alex and Jack walked away. "What's up?" Eli said to Ariel. He noticed her laughing hysterically. He raised an eyebrow, asking, "What's so funny?"