Chapter 15

{Character in picture: Matous Tichy as Ronald "Ronnie" Redstone}

{Song in video: Every Avenue - Picture Perfect}

Hayley looked in her mirror, and was happy. She dressed up as Ramona Flowers from "Scott Pilgrim VS. The World" for MegaCon. She had on a short blue wig, had the outfit on, and a giant fake hammer. The group was going to meet at Quinton's house since he had a van, so they could all ride together.

She drove to Quinton's house. When she got there, she got out of the car, and gleefully squealed. Quinton was cosplaying as Loki from "The Avengers."

"That looks amazing!" She exclaimed. "I'm fangirling right now." She gave him a big hug, and took pictures with him.

"Thanks. You look good yourself," Quinton said, giving her a smile.

Vic arrived with Mike, Jenna, Jaime, and Antonio. Vic cosplayed as Kirito from "Sword Art Online", Jenna cosplayed as Asuna from "Sword Art Online", Jaime cosplayed as Gajeel from "Fairy Tail", Tony cosplayed as Kaneki from "Tokyo Ghoul", and Mike cosplayed as Green Arrow from "Arrow". They even had props with them.

"You all look so cool!" Hayley exclaimed, grinning.

"You do too, Hayles," Vic said, smiling at her.

Suddenly, Taylor showed up.

"What is she doing here?" Quinton mumbled.

"Hey, I invited her," Hayley said, giving him a look. "Be nice!"

Taylor got out of the car. She cosplayed as gender-bend Thor.

"Hey," she said to everyone, grinning.

"Taylor, you look amazing!" Jenna exclaimed happily.

"Thanks. You look awesome." She smiled.

Ariel, Alex, and Jack came. Ariel cosplayed as Lumina from "Final Fantasy", Alex cosplayed as Cheshire Cat from "Pandora Hearts", and Jack cosplayed as Thor.

"Ariel, I love your cosplay but I thought you were going as gender-bend Boris from "Alice In The Country Of Hearts," Hayley pointed out, looking slightly confused.

Ariel grinned, shaking her head. "I told you it was either going to be Boris from "Alice In The Country Of Hearts" or Lumina from "Final Fantasy". Since we dress similar, it would be cheaper if I used some of my clothes for the cosplay."

Hayley smiled. "It looks amazing anyway!"

"Are we still waiting on someone?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, we're waiting on Eli," Quinton replied, checking the time.

Jack went up to Taylor. "So you're female Thor huh?" He said to her.

"Yes, I am," she replied, grinning. "Together, we're Thors!" She held up her prop hammer.

Eli showed up last. He came out and cosplayed as Sebastian from "Black Butler."

"Eli!" Hayley exclaimed happily, practically running over to him. "You followed through with my suggestion!"

Eli smiled. "Yes, I did. I wanted to surprise you," he said to her.

Hayley was really happy. "You look absolutely amazing!" She grinned. "I can't stop looking at you."

"Thanks." They kissed each other.

"Okay, guys, let's go in the van," Quinton said, checking the time again. "We want to get there when it opens."

They all got in the van and Quinton drove. His hip finally healed a few weeks ago, so he no longer had to deal with any restrictions. Taylor sat in the passenger seat and was talking Quinton's ear off. He had a straight facial expression.