Chapter 15: Choilds

Error POV

I slammed my cards onto the table and screamed. Geno decided that we play uno after monopoly but I wasn't having any luck. I had lost for 8 rounds straight (error you're not straight at all- Error: SIR LISTEN I'm sorry I had to do the sir listen one from Geno and Fresh prank call Error). I got up and told everyone I would be taking a walk outside.

I put on my shoes cuz the kids' annoying asian habits wouldn't allow me to wear shoes inside the house and walked out of the house. Snow fell lightly on the ground and the sun had gone down. I breathed in the cold air and walked out of the house. I walked around and heard sobbing. I looked around the forest that surrounded a bunch of houses and saw figures in a distance. They seemed to be skeletons and there were quite a lot of them. I ran over to find a whole bunch of kids huddled under a tree. There was one who looked like me just that he had Ink's eyes and scarf and a part of his skull was a blob floating around his head. There were many more kids too but imma just point out the interesting ones.(error Error: fine fine) There was a little girl skele that looked a lot like Geno and and had a ripped bow scarf thing tied to her neck like a scarf with a glitch covering her left eye. An older skele boi looking like Reaper and with a cloak looking like Reaper's was comforting her. Another skele boi who looked a little younger than the Reaper clone was wearing a Geno scarf and a white cloak. There was another kid that had a black hoodie with green lines running down his cheeks like mine, with green rimmed glasses. He noticed me and tilted his head and asked, "Dad is that you?" I was startled. I don't have any kids! "Um, I don't have kids but what are you all doing here?" I asked, helping him up. The kid with a blob on his head said, "You don't recognise us? I'm Paperjam and he's Gradient. Those three are Reaper and Geno's kids! Wait, oh..." The little girl saw me and ran to me saying, "Uncle Error!" My phobia acted up and I lightly pushed her away, flinching. She ran back to her other brother and helped him up while the oldest afterdeath kid got up. "You're from another universe aren't you? But are you an errink one?" I nodded, knowing what people called me and Inky's 'ship' name. He held hands with the little girl and said, "Well I'm Raven, this is Hhino and that's Goth. You must've met PJ and Gradient already." Goth shuddered in the cold and rubbed his shoulders. Raven chuckled and whispered but loud enough for Goth to hear, "Don't mind him, he's cranky without his Palette!" Goth blushed bright purple and stuttered angrily, "R-raven!" I laughed and led them back to the house, knowing where Goth got his tsundere genes from.

I walked into the room with the ship children everyone stared at them in surprise. Even Reaper stopped flirting with Geno. I introduced the children and Ink squealed and ran forward to hug Gradient and PJ. Reaper raised an 'eyebrow' at Geno and teased, "So we have kids now right~" Geno rolled his eye lights and walked to the children to ask them some questions. I chuckled. But I did not know what had happened to the children yet.

"So how did you kids get here anyway?" X!Chara asked as the kids sipped on some hot chocolate. Shino went quiet and Goth exhaled avoiding eye contact. Raven made a nope you're telling face to PJ. PJ sighed and explained, "In our universe, there's been quite a war raging on and well...Our parents *tch tch*." Geno gasped and hugged them. Shino burst into tears and cried into Geno's shoulder. Raven kept quiet and Goth held back tears. PJ patted Gradient who was diverting his attention by looking at a tablet. "I do know there are more of these 'ship children'. But where are they?" Nightmare asked. Gradient pushed his glasses up and said, "wElL, wE wERe tHe fIRsT oF tHe cHIldREn tO Be sENt tO a 'sAFe' aU. tHe oThERs sHOulD bE cOMinG sOoN bY mY gUeSs." "Thank you kids. Now please go to bed, it's very late." Geno smiled, taking the empty mugs from the kids. All the children nodded and scrambled into some of our beds. In the end, I shared a bed with Inky and Blue shared a bed with Dust.

True to Gradient's word, more of the ship children start showing up around the forest, most of them wounded. However, some children still don't show up, well, Palette and  Blueprint that is. Goth is quite, no, very worried for Palette. I also found out that Goth has a major crush on Palette so I can guess why he's so worried. Blue also found out that he has a kids called Sprinkle. Dust was so shocked to hear about it that he fainted. I took a picture. It was da** funny I tell you. Unfortunately, Dust took it from me ;w;.