Chapter 5: Evacuation

Nobody POV
The pair quickly made their way to the carpark, where there were a bunch of vans parked for them to drive off. They quickly found their friends in the crowd and tried to find a van for 8. Then, another explosion rang out and panic levels shot through the roof. Everyone's priority was to get away as soon as they could, with friends or without. Suddenly, blue strings shot out from the building and tried to grab at anyone in its reach. Thankfully, almost everyone was gone by then. Unfortunately, the 7 of them were still there, since everyone pushed them out of the way. A figure stepped out from the school with the strings as if coming out from his fingers. Error signs came close to his skeletal body and he had black coloured bones. He grinned evilly when he caught sight of the seven. He shot his strings out reaching for them. Before he could grab all seven of them, Melia and Clover pushed the others out of the way and the strings got both of them. The skeleton grinned and reduced the two to only two glowing hearts. He snapped his fingers and both the hearts, or 'souls', and himself flew into a glitched portal. The remaining five were shocked, not knowing what to do. Two remaining teachers quickly pushed them into a van and before they could protest, drove them off to safety.