Chapter 1: Aware

Hello again! Just to tell you I will need some feedback for the next few episodes so you can share it in the comments. I will say when I need feedback so enjoy the book!

Nobody POV
Amelia are her breakfast and started to walk to school. This was probably one of the last days of school since there was some virus going on. No matter, she thought, at least I can stay home and not in school. She reached school and turns to look at you( yes you! :3)
"Hey there", she says, staring at you straight in the eye
"You seem surprised..." She smirked stopping her tracks.
"What? Of course I can see you! Everyone else doesn't..." she says, folding her arms.
"Ok ok, I'll just show you around..." she says, continuing to walk into the school. She walks into a hallway crammed with students and walks to the courtyard. She comes to her friends. " What took you so long?! Now we have to get to class sooner!" Celine groaned.
Celine
Status:Unaware, best friend of Amelia and Carrie
Likes: reading
Dislikes: puns or bad jokes of any sort, bullies
Carrie sighed and facepalmed but still could not keep a straight face.
Carrie
Status: suspicious? Best friend of Amelia and Celine
Likes: food, puns, jokes
Dislikes: bad food, horrible teachers, plot twists
Amelia shrugged and said, "Um...Traffic?"
Amelia AKA Melia
Status: aware
Likes: most kinds of food, puns and jokes(especially bad ones), breaking the 4th wall
Dislikes: harm, the boringness of life
"Pff fine," Celine chuckled, "Let's just get to class..." Little did they know that a plot twist was coming...
Amelia: OH YES
Carrie: um what
Amelia: nothing nothing