Chapter 6: White abyss

Melia POV
I woke up. Everything was blurry and I felt like I was hanging upside down. I realised I was. My vision cleared a little but without my glasses, was still a little blurry. Everything was white. I looked around and saw the 'floor' (actual ceiling) had lines of blue strings everywhere. I looked to me right and saw that idiot Clover. Why was he here? Did the author erase the story already? Does he know? Where is Carrie and the others if I'm not dead? Then a glitchy portal opened and a black skinned skeleton walked in. He had a hoodie with slippers and shorts. His outfit was yellow, blue, red and black coloured. He had blue streaks running down his face and his left eye's pupil was kinda wonky. He noticed I was awake and grinned. He summoned strings, like the ones on around me, and pulled himself up to look at me. "wElL sEEmS lIkE yOu'RE aWaKe," he sneered and I immediately recognised him. Blue strings, glitchy voice, hoodie. He's error sans. "Heya error," I said. He was shocked that I knew his name and asked, "hOW dO yOu kNOw mY nAmE?" I replied simply, "Fandom." He groaned and grumbled to himself, "nOT aNoTHeR fAngIRl..." "Relax dude," I said winking an eye, "I'm not those ones that crush on you sanses-" "wHeW" "-I ship you guys!" "WHAT?!" He spat, recoiling. "I dOnT hAVe tImE fOr thIS..." he murmured, "tHE sOoNEr tHaT sQUiD cOmEs, tHe bEtTEr..." I raised an eyebrow. He saw my expression and laughed. He then told me that he was only capturing us to lure Ink to come and try to save us while he ambushed Ink. Then it was my turn to laugh. "-wheeze- you seriously -wheeze- think he would not notice you?" I half said, half wheezed, "I bet -wheeze- you just want his -wheeze- attention!" He blushed a bright yellow and shot back, "sHUt uP! oR i wIlL!" "Make me." I taunted. He shrugged and slapped some strings onto my mouth. "mmpfhm (dang it)" I said under my muffled voice. Then Clover started to wake up and Error smirked and disappeared into yet another glitchy portal, leaving me and the idiot alone.

Clover POV
I woke up groggily. My glasses were not with me so I couldn't see well. I muffled a voice called out to me and I turned to face it. It seemed like Melia, just that she also didn't have her glasses and had blue stuff covering her mouth. She look kinda cute without...WAIT SHUT UP CLOVER PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! She's a lil shi* that just keeps getting in your way!

There was an awkward silence between us and since I didn't want to not talk to anyone (not that I want to talk to her) I decided to try and wiggle my hand free

There was an awkward silence between us and since I didn't want to not talk to anyone (not that I want to talk to her) I decided to try and wiggle my hand free. I successfully pulled out my arm (???) from the tight grasp of the strings and untied myself. I fell to the floor with a thud. Ow ;w;. I looked up and saw that Melia was also trying to free herself but to no avail. She looked 'up' to face me and gestured to get help or something. That's what I think we was trying to sign. I tried to walk around and find a way out of here. Then, suddenly, a portal opened up and in walked a skeleton. He had a sash of rainbow vials, beige and brown scarf and a blue hoodie tied at his waist. "...Hey there!" He said cheerfully, "Where are you from?" "Um...who are you??" I asked, not knowing who this mysterious skeleton was. "Right right! So you have another friend here right? Let me guess, a black skeleton trapped you here?" "Yes and yes..." I answered, curious how he made the guess. Then he nodded and started walking back to where I came from. Not knowing what to do, I just followed him.

When I got back he was already looking up at Melia, who was still stuck up at the ceiling. I saw that her eyes twinkled when she saw the skeleton and the skeleton used the huge brush behind his back to jump up into the strings. I hurried under Melia to see what he was doing. Mistake ;w;. He cut the strings suddenly and I looked up. He winked at me dropped down just as Melia landed on TOP of me. I felt my face burn up and she seemed calm but her face had a hint of red in it. She got off me and tried to pry the blue stuff off her mouth. She got them off and thanked the strange skeleton who she referred to as 'Ink'. Then suddenly(wow that's a lot of surprises), that black skeleton fell from a portal up in the air and kicked 'Ink' off his feet. Ink looked at us and motioned for us to dodge. We jumped away from him just in time for the black skeleton to grab Ink with his strings. They started fighting, throwing paint,grabbing each other, both getting hurt and bleeding(??). Unfortunately, one of their attacks hit Melia straight in the chest and she fell to the floor bleeding and unconscious. Both skeletons noticed but only Ink rushed forward to help her. The other was dazed, not expecting to hit her. Ink shot a glare at the other skeleton and quickly asked me to come over to help her. He muttered something about normal magic not being able to heal creator stuff and how someone called Error shouldn't involve innocent children. He used his brush to make some bandages and wrapped Megan up. He then told me to watch after her and went over to talk to 'Error'. They quarrelled but did not fight. They then started talking softly and shook hands. They both walked over and Error summoned a portal and Ink picked Melia up gesturing for me to follow into the portal. We went inside, the white abyss disappearing behind us.

***