seventeen.

R-18.

"Wait, I didn't lock the door ata," I said as I slowly went to the door to lock it, Sol then sat on the edge of the bed waiting for me. After I locked the door, I shyly sat at the other edge of the bed. Sol then  looked at me, I can see that his eyes turned a shade darker than it originally was.

"Why are you so far away from me, Come here," He said as he pulled me to sit on his lap.

I gulped when Sol held my waist. He looked at my eyes, then to my lips, slowly licking his. He then leaned in so he can give me a slow but passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

He bit my lower lip, which caused my lips to open a little allowing his tounge to roam inside of my mouth, savoring my taste.

He then slowly unbotton my sleepwear and thew it on the floor.

"Hmm you taste so sweet," He said as he catched his breath. I let out a soft giggle.

"Higa," He said as he remove his top revealing his perfectly toned body. I just stared at his toned abs, he just stared at me as he went on top of me.

He then continue to place sloppy kisses on my neck, I blushed when he placed a kiss on one of my mound. I grabbed the sheets to prevent the moan that I am about to release.

"What if marinig tayo ng parents ko?" I said while stopping myself to release a moan from my mouth.

"I don't care," He said as his kisses went back to my lips to shut me up.

He looked at me in the eye asking for permission, I gave him a soft smile and nod.I gasped when he started rubbing my sensitive area which allowed his tounge to enter my mouth again.

My grasp on the sheets tighten when he started massaging my mound. His lips then went to the other and sucked it. Still caressing my insides.

"Ah," I let out a moan when he placed a finger inside. He then gave me a concerned look, I just nooded to let him know that it's okay.

He then proceed to add another finger which made me groan because it hurts. He continue to thrust his fingers inside me, stretching me.

"Sol..Ahh.." Sol smirked at me, He clearly love when I moan his name.

He then reached for his bag on the floor to get a small plastic. "What's that?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Protection, I don't want to be a father yet." He said as pulled down his boxers revealing his member. I gulped when I saw his member standing tall and proud. Kaya ko ba 'to?

"Im...on pills," I said as I stared at his member, having thoughts if I can handle it. "Kasya ba yan?" He just smirked at me. "Of course," He said as he positioned himself at my entrance.

"Tell me when it hurts okay? I'll try to be gentle. I love you." He said as he kissed my lips. I just nodded.

"Ah!" I moaned as he put his shaft inside me. It was very painful. Painful enough a tear escaped from my eye. Sol noticed it because he immediately stop what he was doing to check if I'm okay.

"J-Just...P-Proceed," I weakly said as he slowly pushed his shaft on me again. "Im not going to move yet, tell me when you're ready. Mahal kita," He said as he kissed me slowly but passionately.

"I'm....ready," I said after we parted our lips. I held his arm when he started thrusting his shaft on me. He kissed to to stifle my moans.

"You're.... prefect.... Luna," He said while catching his breath. His pace became faster and faster and I covered my mouth to stifle my moans.

I can feel that I'm about to reach my climax when Sol suddenly pull out his shaft. I looked at him in confusion. "Luhod," He said as he pulled me to kneel on him.

I looked him in the eye as I grabbed his member. He let out a groan when I started to play with his member. "Suck it," He said as he slowly grab my hair to guide me. I sucked his member while rubbing it. He let out a groan as he picked me up and placed me again on the bed.

"Dapa," He said and I followed. I shouted when he pushed everything inside me. Thrusting so hard, we were both struggling to moan loudly, I'm scared that my parents might hear us.

"Sol...I-I'm....Coming," I said as I can feel that im about to reach my climax. "Me...too," He said as his thrust became sloppy. He then made one deep thrust as we both released our juices together. We are both panting heavily.

He pulled out and went to my vanity to get my tissue. Leaving me on the bed, so weak I can't even stand up. He disposed the condom and cleaned himself with a tissue.

I flinched when he started wiping me. "Masakit," I pouted. "Sorry," He giggled a little. He reached for my undies and help me put it on. He also helped to wear his shirt before laying down next to me.

He hugged me as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "Thankyou sol," I said before falling into deep sleep.