eighteen.

"Sol? Luna? Wake up, breakfast is ready," Mom said as she knocked on my door.

I hissed in pain when I tried to walk, "Shit! Can you walk?" He asked me as he walk towards me. I rolled my eyes at him. "You broke me, gago baka mahalata nila mommy if I can't walk properly," He just laughed at me as he held my waist to support me as we head to the bathroom.

"What took you guys so long?"My Dad asked us as we enter the dining room. I just looked at Sol who's clearly nervous. "Si sol po kasi, ayaw bumangon," I'm a really bad liar pero buti nalang naniwala si daddy.

"Study well my love, Sol ikaw na bahala sa baby ko ha," Mom said as she accompany us to his car. "No worries tita, Luna is safe with me," Sol said as she hugged my mom,  Dad also gave him a hug.

"May tiwala ako sa inyo kaya pinayagan ko si Luna na dyan na tumira sa condo mo, don't dissapoint me," Dad said to Sol. "Of course tito," He said calmly.

"Bye mom, Bye dad! I love you both!" I shouted as we drove back to Manila.

"I'm going to introduce you to my parents tomorrow, is that fine with you?" He asked me as he placed his other hand on my thigh, the other hand is busy with the steering wheel.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked which made him held my hand tightly. "I fell in love with you, I'm sure they will too," He said as he gave me a quick glance. I just sighed and looked at the window.

We arrived at my dorm, Sol helped me to pack all of my stuff para madala namin sa condo nya. I already told Alix na I'm moving out, she's okay with it as long as I'm okay naman daw.

"You have so many stuff Luna," Sol complained as he placed the last box on the floor. I just smiled at him.

"You can put your clothes here," He said pointing at the empty spaces on his walk-in closet. It took me an hour to finally finish all my clothes.

"Let's order food nalang, I'm too lazy to cook," I said while picking what to order. 45 minutes passed and the food finally came. Sol placed it on the dining table. "Let's enroll muna tomorrow before heading to my house," He said as he took a bite of his chicken. I just nodded and took a bite of my burger.

We then spent the rest of the afternoon playing video games and watching Netflix. I decided to cook Adobong Manok for dinner.

"Hmmm, You're a great cook. Such wife material," He said while eating. I just smiled at him and continue to eat.

"Love, Let's do face masks!" I said as I pulled out two packs of face mask. "Gaganda ba ako dyan?" He said while flipping his imaginary long hair. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Shit Luna! Is it really supposed to be this cold?" Sol said as he flinched. "Shh wag kang magulo, Nagagalaw yung mask," I said while fixing the mask on his face.

"Let's take a photo!" I said when both of our facemask is on our faces. We just took some photos for memories. We also took a photo using the polaroid camera para ilagay dun sa photo album namin.

"Why does he need to leave her alone?" I said while wiping my tears. Nanonood kami ngayon ng movie sa Netflix. Sol laughed at me when he noticed na umiiyak ako.

"If they continue being together, Lalong lalala yung sakit ng babae. He chose to sacrifice their relationship in order for the girl to live. Now, stop crying and let's sleep na," He said as he turned off the Television. We removed our face mask and we laid on the bed.

"What scared you the most?" I asked him while staring at the ceiling.

"Siguro kapag napagod na tayo pareho," He said.

I then looked at him, "What about you? What scared you the most?" He said as he stared at me.

"Kapag dumating tayo sa point na we need to let each other go for us to be able to grow individually," I smiled bitterly. He just hugged me as he kissed my forehead.

"We'll grow together, we'll help each other grow. Don't worry," He said.

"Babe, wake up. We have to enroll pa," I said as I tapped his cheeks to wake him up.

"Hmmmmm...Okay okay, no need to slap me I'm awake na," He said as he opened his eyes.

I cooked spam, egg, and fried rice for breakfast. Nauna na ako mag shower because he said he'll wash the plates.

I decided to wear my ISKA shirt with maong shorts and white sneakers. Sol then wore his falcon shirt together with shorts and sneakers. We both felt cute so we decided to take a photo wearing our school shirts.

It's almost lunch time nung natapos kami sa AdU, Sol and I decided to eat sa cafeteria nila. Some people are looking at us lalo na sakin kasi naka UP shirt ako. After that we proceed to my school para ako naman yung mag enroll.

Around 4 pm nung natapos ako mag enroll. We decided to eat some street food bago kami pumunta sa bahay nila Sol.

It was around 7pm when we stopped at a mansion, Alam ko naman na mayaman si Sol, but I'm still shocked na sobrang laki ng bahay nila. I became more scared nung bumaba na kami ng sasakyan, sinalubong kami ng isa sa mga helper nila telling us that his parents are already in the dining room.

Sol held my hand tightly as I began to shake because of nervousness,"Hey, calm down," He smiled at me as he kissed the back of my hand.

"Mom, Dad. This is Luna, My girlfriend." Sol said as he introduced me to his parents. Mas lalo akong kinabahan noong hindi sila ngumiti.

"Good evening po," I offered my hand for a hand shake, I felt somewhat relieved as they shook my hand. We then sat on the chair as we ate quietly until his mom broke the silence.

"Youre from UP right?" She asked me, I gave her a small smile,"Yes po,"

They then asked about my family, our business, and my plans after college.

It was almost midnight noong dumating kami sa condo. I took a shower and changed into my pajamas, I was doing my skin care routine when Sol entered the bathroom to take a shower. Frosted naman yung glass kaya hindi masyadong kita.

I was laying on the bed playing with my phone when Sol got out of the shower, he was wearing his  boxers and a white shirt. I then helped him to dry his hair.

"I'm confused, Do they like me?" I asked while playing with his hair. He smiled at me and held my hand. "My parents are normally like that, but trust me they like you. Now stop worrying, I love you." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too," I said as I closed my eyes.