thirty-three.

"Why not give him a chance? I've never seen you that happy when you guys are still together." Alix said while doing her make-up.

Today is the first day of the convention by the International Pharmaceutical Federation, there will be seminars and lectures held by the leading pharmacists across the globe. Also, some drug companies can promote their medicines to find a business partner.

I decided to wear a black dress to compliment my white coat. It has my initials embroidered on it as well as the Philippine Pharmacists' Association logo. I stared at myself at the mirror, I can't stop looking at my coat.

Tan, L.K. RPh.

I remembered when I was a kid, I've always dreamed of becoming a Pharmacist because of my parents. And now, I'm finally a registered Pharmacist. Dreams really do come true huh?

"Girl! Luna! Hello! You're spacing out!" Alix shouted kaya naman agad akong napalingon sa kanya. "Huh?" I asked because I didn't heared what she said because I'm too lost in my thoughts.

"Mingyu and Sol will pick us up, they said they'll accompany us today. Okay lang sa'yo?" She said. I took a deep breath as I nodded my head.

"Was it really worth the try? Sa tingin mo ba mag wo-work na itong relationship namin?" I asked her as I stared at the vanity mirror. Alix then looked at me through the mirror. "Ask your self Luna. Si Sol parin ba yung gusto mo? Sya parin ba gusto ng puso mo?" She asked me. That got me thinking.

"But I'm not forcing you ha, You know I always want what's the best for you." She said as she smiled at me softly.

I was at my best state when I was still with Sol, he helped me to be the best version of myself. He was there with me tuwing may milestone. We reached our goals together. But what if mangyari ulit yung dati? What if hindi ulit mag work?

"Luna let's go, nasa lobby na daw sila." Alix said as she grabbed her shoulder bag. I also grabbed mine as we both went out of our room.

"Hey!" Mingyu shouted kaya nilapitan agad namin sila. Sol is there and he gave me a soft smile. I smiled at him. "Hi," He softly said. "Hey," I answered back.

"Bawasan nyo nga 'yang awkwardness nyo." Mingyu laughed. "We brought both of our cars kaya Luna, doon ka kay Sol sasakay." He added.

"Uh...okay." I answered. Sol then opened the passenger seat of his Mazda. "Thanks," I softly said. He smiled at me before closing the door amd running to the other side of the car.

"Luna, yung seatbelt mo." He awkwardly said.

"Oh, sorry." I said before buckling the seatbelt. He then turned the ignition of the car then started driving.

"About what I told you last night, Hindi naman kita minamadali. You can take your time, I'm willing to wait. You're worth the wait naman." He said as he looked at me quickly to give me a small smile before returning his eyes on the road.

"Gaano kayo katagal dito sa Australia?" He asked.

"2 weeks." I said. I noticed that he smiled a bit but I brushed it off.

"You topped the board exams pala, congratulations." I said to lift the mood up. He smiled again. That smile, I'm gonna be lost in his smiles.

"Thank you. though I didn't expect na mag to-top ako." He giggled.

"I was kinda surprised when I saw your name on the list of the topnotchers, I thought you didn't take the exam because you left the country already." I said while playing with my fingers.