preview

hey its nix!!

before I begin here's what you need to know.

credit to DunWithAllTheseHoes and @TangledInKells because they're the best writers ever istg

there will be trigger warning before each chapter if necessary but enjoy please!!!

I would like to preface no hate to Dallon, Sarah, Debby, Jenna, or anyone associated with the characters, this is purely fan fiction and I love all of them. SO HAPPY FOR JOSH AND DEBBY :)

so yeah;)

- if I see this or anything of this story copied or used in a different story without credit I will ask you to delete it cause that's not cool thanks -

here's your preview!!

-

"Are you fucking serious?" Brendon finally said, having been silent the whole time, not directing it at anyone, so obviously Ryan cried harder, thinking Brendon was leaving them too. Brendon, motioned for ryan to come over to the couch where he was sitting. "Why don't you go to our room honey." Ryan agreed, and left the room. "Dal, why would you do this! You can accept me but not them?" Dallon stopped packing.

Dallon sighed, "Bren-"

"No. Don't you dare 'bren' me. You know this. What's your problem!" Brendon was in his face at this point, almost yelling at him, the anger in his voice basically daring dallon to say something, anything. Dallon stayed silent, knowing that if he said anything brendon would be at his throat. "Get out. Get out! Get out! Leave!" Brendon shouted, turning away from Dallon, a few tears finally letting loose, he focoused on the soft carpet fibers between his toes, and looking out the window at the backyard. He didn't turn away until he heard the door shut.

---

ik its not much but yeah haha

I should have the first chapter out next week!