5- sleepover

Triggers- coming out, slight mentions of dysphoria

word count- 2338 (one of my longest haha)

"Daddy please!" Ryan cried from the top of the steps, "I sorry!" They didn't particularly like the evil steps, and in headspace they didn't like to walk- so the stairs deemed impossible for the little.

Brendon really didn't like disciplining Ryan, but not only was it a part of their dynamic- he knew that if he didnt Ryan would take it to their advantage. He had set the timer for ten minutes and watched it click down to 0, before slowly making his way over to the sobbing little.

He sat across from them, wiping a few tears from their eyes. "Why were you in timeout, little." Brendon looked in Ryans eyes to get an answer, he always looked into ryans eyes when they were punished, it added to the effect.

"Be-because I did-didn't ask yous permission to-to ask joshie to stay over." The little hyperventilated, the last syllable dragging out into sobs, to which Brendon pulled them in for a hug.

"Thats right baby, good job!" Ryan nestled themself further into their daddy, "Ask me beforehand next time okay?" Ryan nodded as Brendon lifted them both up to go sit on the couch.

"Toons." Ryan said, their paci being slipped into their mouth, the two cuddling closer.

When the doorbell rang, Brendon jumped to get it, Ryan still at his hip, just now in babyspace- something not totally rare for them.

"Long time no see." Josh jokes, setting his bag down, hugging Brendon and transferring Ryan to his hip. "Hi little! Whatcha doing?" A garbled mess comes from the littles mouth, causing the elders to chuckle, moving to sit on the couch again.

"We've had an eventful afternoon yeah baby?" Ryan focuses on the tv and Brendon continues, "Ry had a little time out sesh, but it's all good now." He turned to Josh, smiling. The ladder returned the gesture, letting Brendon set his head on his chest.

The two doms talked for a while, before Josh looked at the tv and down at Ryan.

"It's almost time for bed, ry," Brendon answers the question Josh was about to ask, almost like he could read his mind. He was met with whines and a soft ok. But this act confirmed a few things for josh.

First, Brendon was nonetheless a soft dom. He didn't have a lot of evidence for that one but he's getting there. Second, Ryan was trouble. Not a brat, just difficult. And Josh was okay with that. He really was, he knew he could help Brendon and even show Ryan just how much they didn't know about him.

Ryan moved to sit on the couch, laying their head on Brendon, their arms wrapping around his neck, their legs on josh.

"Alright little, c'mon let's go." It'd been a few minutes since Ryan had moved to sit on the two men, making it easy for Brendon to grab them, not allowing them to run off. The little started to cry out asking his daddy for extra time. "You say that every night baby, come on." Ryan sent a pleading look to Josh, who looked sternly at him.

"I'm not your dom little, but you should listen to your daddy." Brendon even felt his heart pick up at that one, so he couldn't imagine how Ryan felt. Ryan whimpered an ok, and allowed themself to be brought into the bedroom. Brendon changed them into his sweatshirt and a pair of loose sweats, settling them into bed with their favorite penguin stuffie- effectively named Martha, although Martha's pronouns were he/him. But whatever Ryan sees fit brendon supposes.

"Stay." Ryan tugged at brendons arm, to which Brendon complied, Ryan cuddling into Brendon. The dom looked for the smallers paci, but Ryan grabbed Brendon's thumb and slowly pulled it into their mouth. Brendon smiled at the little, kissing their forehead and smiling into their hair. "I loves you dada."