3- bedtime

Josh dun ages like fine wine

Triggers- mentions of anxiety, beginnings of anxiety attack, age regression

Word count- 1235

Ryan's walk was brisk. Although they weren't the tallest of folk, they were long legged. They walked around their street, and the one parallel before deciding it was time to return to their boyfriend and the humble abode they called home. They didn't know what Brendon would try to say, because honestly, they didn't know how to start that conversation, "hey, i haven't regressed mentally because im afraid ill get thrown away?", "hey, i think josh will put me in headspace so call him?", "hey, i haven't been in the right mental place to regress?" wait, Josh.

Josh.

Ryan thought of josh.

It was Josh who would put him in that mental state of mind- rather lack thereof. And it wasn't that Brendon had lost his touch, Ryan had just gotten so used to the fact that there were always 2 people in his life he could call caregivers that having one was different and little Ryan just didn't like that.

In fact, Ryan went home so fast they were a little out of breath. They stood in the doorway looking like a mass murderer for a few moments while they calmed themself.

"Hey Ry, ready to talk?" Brendon walked out of their bedroom on his phone, probably playing candy crush or some shitty game as such. "Oh wait- wow- I, Ry?" Brendon looked up at his boyfriend.

"I- Josh. I, I can't get him off my mind, Bren! What does this mean!" Brendon was taken aback by this information. They'd been talking with Josh for less than two months, and neither know how Josh would feel about the things he didn't know about them yet.

"Ry, maybe we- maybe we need to figure out ourselves first this is too early to think about him like this, we've gone too fast before and we both know it's bad for all three of us." Ryan nodded slowly, completely understanding where Brendon was coming from.

"C'mere little." Brendon motioned for Ryan to follow him, and Ryan did. Followed Brendon to their bedroom, slowly falling finally into his headspace. Brendon smiled as he heard the soft pittering of the little's sock clad feet along the hardwood of the hallway to their bedroom. He held his arms out for the little, who kindly accepted the offer, by jumping into brendons grip, allowing themself to be carried by him.

A paci was placed into their mouth, their clothing was changed into some of brendons, which is what they preferred for some reason, and some random cartoon played on the television.

"Daddy." Ryan poked brendons face as they laid together on their bed. The two were covered, and cuddling, but brendon knew, within the next hour one of them would be asleep and brendon would have the covers off him because he'd be so warm. Ryan never seemed to get warm with him, always cuddled up to their boyfriend.

Brendon was in fact correct, within an hour and a half he was asleep. Ryan didn't know how it'd happened, but it was probably because he was tired and their mind was racing. Still being little and in need of a caregiver, little ryan did the one thing brendon and big ryan had agreed not to do. Ryan slowly got up, Brendon slept like a rock always so he wouldn't notice, and grabbed brendons phone, walking to the living room and pulling out their box of little things.

Then they texted josh.

Hi joshie

Brendon?

Is ry

Everything ok ry?

Ryan smiled at the phone, Josh had taken a moment to respond but that was okay, he was talking to them now!

yea! Mr Josh i have a question,,

Josh didn't respond so ryan continued-

Are you a dom?

They held their breath before they sent it. Their thumb hovering over the send button, was this something that could break the relationship? It'd been a few days since their date and it seemed like everything was ok, they'd actually scheduled another.

But they sent it anyway after a mental battle, truthfully they'd regret in the morning however.

I think it's a little early to be discussing this topic.

Its late, im going to head to bed.

Goodnight ry.

Every sentence ended with a period. Something wasn't right, ryan messed up, their anxiety going crazy, running miles in their head and their thumbs moving with their mind, they couldn't type properly,

Wait no

Are you mad

Im sorry

Oh gosh

I didn't mean too

Please talk before i have an anxiety attack

Josh didn't text them back, he called them.

Ryan was a bit taken aback by this but answered nonetheless to hear Josh again.

"Hi Ry." Josh sounded like he was just heading to bed, it sounded so nice to Ryan that they let out an involuntary innocent whine. The whine that a dom would hear from a sub. Which perked Josh's interests. "You okay baby?"

Ryan answered back with an approving whine to which Josh answered, "Use your words." If they'd known each other for a long time, this would've made an impact on Ryan. However since they had never really talked alone, and hadn't even confirmed their relationship, the force of these words on Ryan stopped their breathing.

They no longer had feeling in the tips of their fingers. Their head felt fuzzy and clouded. Josh didn't know the effect this had on Ryan, even if he'd tried he'd never have understood. Ryan had never felt this way about a dom. Brendon was always a good dom, but a soft dom most of the time.

"I- im fine sir." Ryan felt themself submit to Josh, whether they knew it or not, they did, and Josh knew it too. "Joshie, 'm a little." Ryan admitted these words to Josh, their wording coming out fumbled and the T's sounded more like D's.

"I know pumpkin. Can you give brendon back his phone and go bedbed nightnight?" Ryan giggled at the phrase the dom had used and nodded, forgetting Josh couldn't see him and falling deeper into headspace. "Are you in your bedroom, little?" Ryan garbled a no, "Okay go find brendon and go sleepies okay?"

Again, ryan garbled an okay, and without hanging up the phone, went through the house with a paci on his lips, mumbling the words "daddy i go seepies." Josh found this adorable and didn't hang up until he heard the unmistakable voice of brendon. It was quite sexy to hear him when he'd just awoken.

"Ry? What are you doing awake sweetheart- who are you on the phone with!" The line cracked and shifted, sounding like it was dragged across some sheets. Brendon gawked at the name on the screen, ryan would have a panic attack tomorrow over this. "Hey Josh?"

Josh filled brendon in on what Ryan had told him, "I have no problem with him being little, I've had a few before even." Brendon looked at the sleeping little next to him.

"They like you Josh, we both do. I know they'll be panicked about this in the morning so why don't you come over and we'll have a brunch thing and talk to them about this."

Josh agreed, he wanted to be in their life for the long run actually- but he didn't say that of course. The two bid each other goodnight and Brendon awaited the storm that would come in the morning.

won't be uploading for awhile I've hit writers block again