9

Sonic's P.O.V.
(Past)
I woke up early and looked around the room. I couldn't remember anything that had happened but I did not feel good at all. I felt really sick, weak and felt very, very dizzy.

I stood up and looked around confused but went to the shower since I thought it would help and showered. But as I did so, it all started coming back to me. The flashbacks from the previous day were coming back and were killing me. It was really painful and I did not know what to do. I remembered.

I remember Amy bursting into my house, crying and yelling she needed help, but the moment I got closer to her, she stabbed me with a shot. I stumbled a bit, I remember that and she just held me up.

I started feeling dizzy after that and just remember glimpses of what happened next. I covered my muzzle and let tears roll down my muzzle as I realized what had happened.

Amy had drugged me...

She drugged me and made me have sex with her.

Chaos...

Chaos...!

My hands were trembling as I grabbed a towel and started drying my fur. I immediately went back to my room but she wasn't there. She wasn't there.

What am I supposed to do in this situation?!

I thought she was over me. She told me she was, she was really supportive over my relationship with Shadow and was really nice so why would she do this?

Why would she do this to me?!

I grabbed my phone and saw a single message from Shadow. I was surprised since he wasn't supposed to be back for another entire week, he had been gone for a week already but had told me the mission was two weeks long.

Shadow: Text me when you wake up.

Sonic: You are back?

I texted back and just in a matter of seconds, I heard a knock at my door. I dashed to the door and looked at Shadow. I was mentally panicking.

I was about to burst out in tears and tell him what had happened so he could help me find Amy or for him to take care of this but he growled at me. I was not feeling well, I felt like I was going to pass out any second but the growl took me off guard and made me pin my ears down not sure why he did so.

"It's over." He said sternly, he looked so furious as he gave me a death glare. His eyes full of hatred.

"W-what...?" I asked as my eyes became watery again. "W-why...?"

"It's over!" He snapped at me as he growled even louder. "I don't ever want to see you again, Idiot. You got it?!" Tears we're streaming down my muzzle already.

I needed a hospital. But I didn't want to leave this conversation like this. "B-but-" I was immediately cut off.

"I hate you." He said with pure hatred.

I couldn't take it anymore and I simply dashed off. I needed a hospital and I needed it now.

I knew I couldn't do anything about Shadow and me since I could tell Shadow really meant what he said. I tried to get to the hospital but I only made it to the emergency part doors and I fell to my knees.

My heart was beating quickly and my eyes were beginning to close as I started seeing black. I didn't know what was happening to me but I knew it wasn't something that should happen.

"Please! Help!" I managed to shout and I blacked out.

By the time I got out of the hospital, I knew Shadow did not want to ever see me again.

I did what I would have done years ago and packed my stuff and left. I left my phone behind, breaking all contacts with my friends, including Tails.

After what had happened with Amy and breaking up with Shadow, I knew there was no reason for me to stay. After all, I was no longer a hero anymore, I was no longer needed.

I went to the castle and stayed there for a few days until I found a place to live and moved out. I never even went back to the castle after that.

The only people I kept in contact with was my family, but I never saw my friends again.