Chapter 164: Izuku Vs Ibara Shiozaki

Chapter 164

June 15th 20XX

Forest

11:20 AM

After leaving Izuku searched the forest for any of his classmates. He steps into a clearing where Izuku saw that Ibara Shiozaki was waiting for him.

Ibara: So you are Izuku huh?

Izuku: The one and only

Ibara: I assume that I am the first person you have faced

Izuku: That's correct, why were you expecting me to face you last?

Ibara: No it's Good then now I can take all the credit for defeating you

Suddenly Ibara's vines  and wrapped there leafy coils at Izuku's feet and raised him in the air until he was stuck in her vines tight grasp

Izuku: Is this the best you have Ibara, don't disappoint me?

Ibara: Not at all, *turns head* now it your turn

Kirashima and Tetsutetsu jumped out of the trees on either side of Izuku and went to land a punch

Kirashima and Tetsutetsu jumped out of the trees on either side of Izuku and went to land a punch. In response Izuku summoned a sword and threw his sword towards Ibara, this allowed him to dodge both of Kirashima and Tetsutetsu's attacks and appear right behind  Ibara. Izuku chopped Ibara in the back of the neck, knocking her out. Tetsutetsu and Kirashima both turned their heads to see Izuku until they both landed a punch on each other knocking each other out.

Izuku brushed off his shirt and let out a sigh when Tsu came out of the forest and wrapped her tongue around Izuku's ankle throwing him in the air. Izuku however countered this when he grabbed Tsu's tongue and pulled her closer to him allowing him to land a 10% One For All punch sending her into the ground. However just when Izuku managed to pull off this counter he was kicked in the stomach by Tenya.

Tenya: Izuku as Class rep I harbor no ill will towards you however in order to pass this test I will use my full power. ULTRA SPEED TENYA X2

Sparks appeared all over Tenya's body as he fixed his glasses, his eyes were filled with determination.

Tenya: I will not lose to you Izuku

Next Time Ultra Speed Tenya X2 Vs Izuku