Chapter 192: Izuku Vs All For One

Chapter 192

June 16th 20XX

The Center Of The Kamino Ward

1:30 AM

Izuku didn't expect everything to go as well as it was going, All Might was on the ground, exposed, weak and broken and he was going to finally get his revenge by saving everyone from what All Might couldn't. He was surprised that his new suit was so heroic in design, it felt so new but not egotistical, it was a perfect blend for him, no his new person, the hero Tenshi.

Izuku stared at All For One trying to end this quick Izuku had already thought of a plan. Izuku took another step forward and vanished, All For One turned around to see Izuku aim to cut his arm off. All For One didn't think Izuku had this power in him, Izuku disappeared and reappeared above All For One where he again tried to cut All For One's arm.

All For One quickly reinforced his arm but Izuku's attack left a huge gash in his arm. All For One backed away, he knew that Izuku was an opponent like no other. Izuku seemed to be unfazed by All For One's power.

Izuku however realized that he wouldn't be able to defeat All For One with sword strikes and speed, he had to use All For One's power against him. Izuku being a strategist decided to pull a risk maneuver.

Izuku disappeared again but this time he reappeared right in front of All For One and sent his sword into All For One's chest. All For One fell to his knees as Izuku pulled his sword out. All For One tried to move but he knew that Izuku's attack would be fatal if he moved.

All For One: Clever Boy

All For One thought about his life, he knew he would be sent to prison but at least All Might lost and eventually Shigaraki would be the new villain king and all that All Might had built would crumble, however Izuku is a wild card. With that last thought All For One sank into unconsciousness.

*Author's Note*

If you didn't realize this was All For One's plan which is why the fight was so short. This arc was one of my favorites to write and I hope to write more in the future volumes.