Chapter 167: Drawbacks

Chapter 167

June 15th 20XX

Forest

11:35 AM

Izuku didn't understand, until there were no Drawbacks so what happened it was like when... that's it he lost focus and that's why... no that's not what happened.

Izuku: it doesn't matter now, this arm is basically useless now, I need to get out of Sero's tape

Sero: by the way if you are thinking about escaping you should know that Mina's acid surrounds us on all sides and the rest of us will be here soon. There is no way to escape.

Izuku: Your ability is tape

Sero: Yeah but you knew that already

Izuku: Well then I'll show you the difference in our power *smirks* and how your tape could never defeat me *laughs*

Izuku stood up and the tape snapped off his legs. Sero tried to use his tape again but Izuku right hooked him in the face knocking Sero out.

Mina: SERO NOOO

Izuku: Wrong move Mina

Izuku pulled his arm back and yelled  DEVASTATION BLAST combining his OFA with the power of Tenshi this a grand attack sent Mina flying. However Izuku's attack took out all the classmates that were going to back up Sero. Izuku's arms just hung in front of him. They were burned and smoking. Izuku screamed in pain as he felt the intensity of the pain he was feeling.

Izuku's arms are burned but he was able to win... or was he? Little did he know that the most powerful classmates didn't get hit by Izuku's attack.