Chapter 169: Bakugo Vs Shoto

Chapter 169

June 15th 20XX

Forest

11:55 AM

Bakugo knew what Shoto was using and he couldn't believe it, there is no way that he figured that Shoto could use that, Bakugo was taken by surprise but he needed to know the answer and if Shoto really did have it, how did he get it.

Bakugo: THAT WAS ZEN MODE HOW THE HELL DID YOU LEARN THAT?

Shoto: Well if it makes you feel better I can only do half of it

Bakugo: Stop fucking with me and tell me how you learned that!

Shoto: Yeah no I am having too much fun with you, besides don't you like a mystery.

Icicles formed in the air all pointed at Bakugo. Shoto took a deep breath and and then all the iceles were sent crashing down towards Bakugo. Bakugo jumped in the air and spun around sending explosions all around him. Shoto however had a trick up his sleeve as a cannonball launched out of the woods knocking Bakugo out of the sky. Momo was hiding in the forest and she knew that Bakugo can not be allowed to torture Izuku. Bakugo slowly got up and looked at Shoto with eyes of hatred. Then another cannonball launched from the sky heading straight at Bakugo, Bakugo punches the cannonball using Zen Mode breaking it in half.

Bakugo: Don't expect any mercy from me half and half

Shoto: I wouldn't expect any from an ugly brute

Bakugo used his explosions to force Shoto back as he slowly walked towards Shoto.

Bakugo: Now behold Zen Mode Level 2

Shoto: Wait you managed to evolve the technique?

Bakugo: Of course I have, I'm a badass, and my power is now 40 times stronger.

Shoto: Well let's see how long you can hold that form

Bakugo took a step forward and the disappeared and reappeared behind Shoto. Bakugo launches a series of explosions on Shoto's back. Shoto fell to his knees.

Bakugo: Say it again, question my power!

Shinso: Well didn't you lose to Wolfram

Bakugo: Shut up, I'lll blow you to pieces

Bakugo goes to run but he realizes he isn't in Zen Mode anymore.

Shinso: Aww what happened Bakugo?

Bakugo: Shut up...

Bakugo was caught in Shinso's brainwashing.

Shinso: Sleep Bakugo

Bakugo proceeded to lie down and fall asleep.

Shoto: Thanks Shinso *coughs* I couldn't have won that fight without you.

Shinso: We couldn't do it without you

Momo: *coming out of the forest* I had to tie up Ochaco, she tried to help Bakugo

Shinso: You did what had too, now we need to tend to Izuku

Author's Note

Originally this chapter was going to be split into two different chapters but I decided to combine them together. I hope you enjoyed this fight scene was meant to showcase that in order to use Zen Mode he must be at peace and his inner peace was broken.

Question for all of you, should I have the characters explaining the techniques like in a shounen anime?