Chapter 189: He's Here

Chapter 189

June 16th 20XX

Outside Of League of Villains Hideout Kamino

1:03 AM

Endeavor hated being on the backup squad but he knew that his flames would only get in the way of the mission. He knew that he could have taken the whole league by himself, his power has doubled, no tripled science he got the gravity machine from I- Island, but he was still weaker than All Might. He was infuriated but then he saw the portals.

Endeavor: Dammit that glory hog fucked things up, EVERYONE GET READY NOMU'S ARE INCOMING

There were enough heroes here to handle the Nomu's, if they knew where the Nomu hideout was they could have split up but that ended up working out in the heroes favor, Endeavor used his flames to melt the Nomu as the other heroes were taking down Nomu one at a time Endeavor was taking on 3 at a time, dodging and shooting out fire balls, the other heroes noticed how much faster Endeavor had gotten, how much stronger but they had to stay focused.

Meanwhile All Might was had gotten Momo out of the villain hideout and told her to run and hide behind the hero line, Momo nodded as All Might looked around the city to see that in the distance the villains standing around... All Might's anger grew as he knew who was down there, the one who killed his master, the one who took someone from this world that he loved, All Might jumped from building to building towards All For One as news helicopters followed him. This was All Might's time and if he could see the moment that he beat All For One for good it would make it all better.