Chapter 10

Emma's POV

When his lips touched mine, it felt like the world around me had stopped momentarily.

Any resolve, reasoning and trepidation that I had within me dissolved away and I found myself retuning his kiss.

At first, our kiss started slow, with us exploring the unfamiliar contours of each other's lips.

It didn't take long for our kiss to grow heated and deepen further.

I moaned in pleasure when he sucked and nibbled on my lower lips. He cupped my face in his hands and pressed his lips against mine urgently and in desperation, urging me to open my mouth wider before he slid his tongue in.

Our tongues traced each other and danced in unison. It felt like I was being consumed alive, as if he couldn't get enough of me.

I couldn't help myself either and melted in his fervent kisses.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my hands into his thick, dark mane and pulled it roughly.

He let out a deep, guttural moan and gripped my waist, shifting me on to his lap. I steadied myself by holding onto his arms.

I gasped in surprise when I felt something protruding from beneath me.

He didn't seem to care much about my reaction to his arousal and had other plans instead.

He weaved his hands into my hair and pulled it backwards, giving him full access to my neck. He began pouring searing kisses along my neck, leaving me panting and wreathing in desire.

I yearned for more and could barely contain the pleasurable moans that escaped me. 

"David...", I whimpered as he sucked the spot below my ear.

When he brought back his lips to mine and began devouring them again, the door opened.

Shit!

It was too late.

Harish and the doctor had already entered the room.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry to have interrupted you lovebirds.", the doctor chortled away.

I was mortified beyond reason.

Harish stood transfixed as he took in the sight before him.

He looked lost and confused at first, before sheer disappointment and disgust settled on his face.

I quickly climbed off David and tried to tidy myself as much as I could.

I wiped my lips roughly with the back of my hand, smoothed out my hair and the dress that had ridden up to my thighs.

I took a quick glance at David and was horrified to find that his entire mouth was smeared with my lipstick and his hair was disheveled. To make matters worse, his shirt was crumpled, his tie was hanging loose and his manhood had not waned down.

It was apparent that he was still dazed from our make out session and didn't even bother to check on his appearance.

"David!", I hissed under my breath and narrowed my eyes at him.

He got my message and began wiping his lips and adjusting his clothes, especially his pants in a discrete manner to hide his erection.

"Seems like I'm not needed here since the patient is doing fine.", the doctor guffawed loudly and settled his bag on my desk.

"Please excuse me, I'll be back in a minute." David ignored his comment and left the room abruptly.

I peeked at Harish who was standing behind the doctor. He looked appalled to say the least. He stared at me disapprovingly and mouthed "What the f*uck" to me in an exaggerated manner before he sat down at his desk and silently used his phone.