[4] I'm so a-mah-zing!

[4]

"Ma'am? Excuse me..."

I keep shaking my head while walking to Yumi's table. "She's my friend. Let me wake her up," I smiled at the staff before he walks away. "Yumi!" I said while patting her shoulder.

"Mmmmmhhmmmmm..."

"Hey, wake up!" I said, whispering to her ear.

"Oh, shi—" she slowly opens her eyes. "Fu—did I just sleep here?" I nodded. She whispered, oh my gosh. "Let's go home, Kels." She said while pushing me towards the entrance.

"That's what I'm about to say," I responded.

While I'm searching for my keys, Yumi's scrolling through her phone. I will only allow her to sleep here for tonight. If she's still not going to her apartment tomorrow, she should stay at Solar's place. I just want peace.

"Hey," I looked back. "I don't think I'm gonna stay here tonight."

I raised my left eyebrow before asking, "Why?"

Somehow, I feel happy because I'll be able to sleep in peace, but I also feel annoyed cause I went home as soon as I received her text message. She's so indecisive.

"Solar messaged me. She wants to go to this newly opened club. It's an exclusive party for Youtubers and she has spare tickets. Do you want to join us?"

"You're asking me an obvious question?" I said sarcastically.

"Of course, it's a no, right?"

"Yes, it is. Now, go ahead. I have to rest."

"Tch," she pouted. "Solar saves the night! You don't have to deal with me anymore," says Yumi with a sarcastic tone.

I rolled my eyes before responding, "Tell her I'm grateful. Ba-bye!" I immediately closed the door before she changes her mind.

I turned on the lights as soon as I entered my apartment. I smiled. This is life.

"Hey, Siri."

"Yes?"

"Can you play 'Thank You' by Junny?"

I placed my phone on the table near the sofa before I head to the kitchen to get some water. I couldn't grab something to eat while I was in Mademoiselle, so I've decided to cook a quick meal. For tonight's menu, I'll be making garlic shrimp pasta.

[a/n: play the song Thank You by Junny while reading this, and start with the chorus part!]

I've been listening to you from the start
Thank you for today
Tomorrow, yesterday
Every day and night
I wanna thank you for believing

"Wow! This song's really good," I exclaimed. "I've been listening to you all along~" while singing this song, I can't help but make ridiculous dance moves. This song has a nice beat, so it will be a good choice of a song if you want to create a freestyle dance choreography.

I keep murmuring the lyrics, though 90% of it was gibberish. No one can hear me, anyway. What's the point of living alone if you can't do weird stuff like this, right? Am I making sense or am I making sense?

"It's done~~," I said while transferring the pasta to a small bowl. I didn't realize I'm salivating while doing it. The pasta looks delish, I want to try it now. I placed all the cooking equipment in the sink before rushing to the table. "Time to dig in!" I said as I take a bite from my pasta.