Chapter 35

We land in Bali 20 hours later, it was already night here. One of the longest flights I have had to endure but it was so nice to be with Nick, we made out the entire plane ride. Even when I tried to work, he made some sexy face and we were making out again. We took a long nice nap on the bed. Once we arrived, I had a designated driver waiting for us at the airport and they took us straight to the Soori Resort. I heard it is a beauty and I thought it fitting we stayed here.

"This place is amazing," Nick says to me as we walk into our ocean pool villa.

"It is amazing I love it so much. It is spacious and that view. Wow, I am tired but damn I can give credit where it is due." I stand at the glass door looking out to the pool and then the ocean behind it, Nick comes and wraps his hands around my waist from the back, pulling himself closer to me and then snuggles his head into my neck. I hood his hands in place and I tilt my neck so that he has room.

"My view is a lot more beautiful. I cannot believe you could get this place, I cannot believe I am staring at the Indian ocean with you in my arms in this massive beautiful place." He brings his nose close to my neck and takes a long deep breath and then he kisses my neck. I moan and my body reacts to him in the lewdest way possible. My nipples perk up and I feel between my legs getting warmer. I then turn to face him and I can see the lust and love in his eyes. I want to tell him I am ready to be made one with him right now.

I look into his eyes and put my hand on his face gently, "I need to shower. I smell bad," Is what I say instead.

"Right it has been a long flight, you smell perfect to me though. I love what your body smells like."

"Do you want to join me in the shower?" I ask him in a quiet voice he can barely hear me, but he hears me none the less.

"Say no more Koko." He grabs me and throws me over his shoulders, I squeal like a little girl.

"Put me down Nick, Haha." He gets to the bathroom laughing just as hard as I am. He then slowly puts me down and suddenly his smile is entirely gone.

"Listen to me, right now we will only shower, I will respect whatever distance you want between us. We will take a bath, occasionally kiss, but I will not do anything more until we are in bed. This is your first time and I want you to enjoy it." I make a disagreeing sound. I wanted to finally have him in me and I don't know if it is the anticipation or something else but I am extra horny and I do not know how I will last a whole shower with him naked and right next to me.

"I think you can take me right here in the shower. I will enjoy it all the same." He laughs a little at my facial expressions.

"As much as I will like that tonight has to be special. Tomorrow I will fuck you, hard, in the shower and on the porch, we just saw and, in the pool, but tonight I will make love to you in the wonderfully large bed. I want to get to know your body, I want you to feel me enter your body and all the emotions that come with it. I want us to be present in that moment." He caresses my face and I close my eyes for a second enjoying his hands on my face.

"Ok," I say after a moment whispering. My hands go to take off my shirt, but he puts my hands on his shirt instead, gesturing for me to take it off. I then put my hands under his shirt and I slowly lift it off over his head and then I drop it to the ground. He then puts his hands at the hem of my shirt looking at me for approval and I give a gentle nod.

He pulls my shirt over my body, scrapping my skin with his knuckles sending shivers down my spine. Then I hear my shirt thud as it hits the ground too. He gives me a small kiss on my lips and then on my own I take my hands to his belt. Slowly I unbuckle it. It is so quiet in the room I can hear his breath hitch when my hands touch down there. I cannot believe this is happening.