𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏: 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐑

Eijiro Kirishima's insecurities get the best of him ever since you were young children.

Fixing his appearance in the bathroom, he looked at the mirror with a frown on his face, his forehead creased as he pouted, and his throat tightening as he held in his own tears from his own insecurities. A lot of people tell him that he's good looking, kind, and sweet but he never really felt all of that at all and hearing people say it to him makes him feel like he had to keep up a facade that he can not handle.

Sometimes, he feels like the world could be better off not seeing him around and that sometimes, nobody would truly choose him over anyone. That part wasn't necessarily true as you, his best friend since grade school, kept your best to show him that the world is always better whenever he's around.

Well, in this case, he's happy because at least he has you.

But he's also afraid. He's afraid that one day you'd somehow get tired of dealing with him and move along with your life. That part, once again, was not necessarily true as you vowed to yourself to always keep cheering him up whenever he was down. Even if that meant having to hide your own identity through text messages.

At least that's two people loving him for who he is, right?

Exiting the bathroom with a towel over his head, he grabbed his phone to see if you texted him to pick you up from your home which was only a few blocks away. But to his surprise and the evidence of shock through his widening eyes, he received a text from an unknown number.

A number that might change him for the better.