023

DAY TWENTY FIVE

[✉]

e.k:
hey?

---

DAY TWENTY FIVE

[✉]

unknown number:
(your name)?

unknown number:
where are you?

---

DAY TWENTY FIVE

ONE (1) UNREAD MESSAGE

[✉]

positivity bot:
did you see how much she cried today?

e.k:
who...?

positivity bot:
that was such a dick move, eijiro :(

positivity bot:
and now it's raining and she's soaking wet, somewhere.

e.k:
i was hurt too

positivity bot:
but that doesn't mean you have to give the same hurt back.

positivity bot:
i hope ur happy

e.k:
i'm not... i'm not really.

positivity bot:
then why'd you stood her up?

e.k:
i was scared. i was afraid i'd see her broken because of me. i was scared that this is it. this will finally be the day she'll leave me. i'm scared that today is finally the day she tells me that she's over it.

positivity bot:
is that what you really feel?

e.k:
i don't want to lose her but the more i keep trusting my gut, the more she's walking away from me.

positivity bot:
but she isn't.

positivity bot: (unsent)
she stood by you so many times before. she saw you at your worst and still decided to stick with you. she loves you so much, eijiro! can't you...

---

Because you were constantly looking down on your phone while walking, you didn't notice the car rushing towards you as the pedestrian light turned green. It was a good thing somebody was able to pull you back through your uniform jacket, creating a noise that was similar to a tongue click. "You should really watch where you're going, dumbass."

Your eyes widened as you realized who had pulled you back. Turning around to see Eijiro's band members and new friend group, you felt your cheeks heat up at the sight of them bringing umbrellas as you were drenched in the rain. "Don't you think Kiri would be a bit worried at the sight of you drenched in the rain?" Denki, who had popped out behind Katsuki blinked a few times.

"I, uh-," you tried to think of an excuse to get by but judging from the tone of your voice and the way your eyes were puffy, the male with black hair opened his mouth to say something to Katsuki. "I think the two might have some sort of lover's quarrel."

"No, it's not like--" you were cut off by Mina walking near you and stopping the rain from pouring on your head with her umbrella. "Why don't we walk you home and you tell us all about it. We'll try to help you out!" She gushed. As you tried declining the offer, the group had already dragged you, teasing you about Eijiro while Katsuki walked behind.

---

DAY TWENTY FIVE

ONE (1) UNREAD MESSAGE

[✉]

bakubro:
i may not know what happened or do i want to know whatever it is, i just thought i'd let you know that if something happened to your crush today, what would be your reaction?

red-haired idiot:
what do you mean?

bakubro:
just think about it. i know u know what i mean, idiot.

bakubro:
all i'm saying is and yes, this may be one of those shitty positivity things because i think u and ur crush needs it; a problem is never settled once u don't talk about it. no matter how big or small it is, communication matters.

red-haired idiot:
wow, coming from you who can't even look at izuku

bakubro:
that's none of your business, you shit! just talk to her. call her or smth. it looks like she needs it.