𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

It had been 730 days since you and Eijiro finally got together. And somehow, the two of you still can't seem to grasp how time flies and of course how the two of you ended up together. Holding hands while cuddling in bed, you turned to the side to give him a kiss on the cheek. "You know, it still feels weird that you've chosen me."

"Was their any other option?" Eijiro looked back at you and chuckled, the movie on the television continued as muffled noises as the two of you conversed. "Was there?" You raised your eyebrows to which Eijiro shook his head from side-to-side. "I don't think I could imagine spending the last 730 days with somebody else."

"That is true," you rested your head on his shoulder, eyes fixated on the moving characters on the screen but your concentration was fixed on the man that you love. "Are you really happy with me, Eijiro?" The male hummed as he sat up properly causing you to do the same as well. He blinked once or twice before tuning back to look at your figure. "Why are you suddenly insecure, (your name)?"

Heaving a big sigh, your lips formed into a small pout, your eyes looking down on the sheets trying to find a way to explain how you feel. Being together for 2 years definitely had its perks and of course, its downsides. One of the downsides was the idea of Eijiro sticking with you because he was obliged to--like it was something he needed to do in order to preserve what's left. Well, obviously, you were just overthinking. Explaining to the red haired male about your thoughts, he only nodded and smiled, turning the volume of the movie down so he could hear you clearer.

When you were done talking, he moved his whole body close to yours and gave you a big hug, the bed squeaking as he held on to you tightly. "When my insecurity convinced me that you will eventually grow tired of me, you have proven me wrong so many times, (your name). When my insecurity told me that I can never be someone who matters, once again, you have proven me wrong. When my insecurity told me that you won't love me for who I am, you proved it wrong. So, I don't see why these thoughts are bothering you like how they bothered me before."

Eijiro leaned in to peck your nose, your cheeks, your forehead, and your lips. Once he did kiss you, you kissed him back, the butterflies in your stomach still present like the first time he kissed you passionately; it made you smile and chuckle when you pulled away, his grin wider as he saw the happiness in your face.

"Every day, I will choose you like how you chose me. Every day, I will love you like how you love me or maybe even more. Every day, I will come home to you and care for you the same way you do to me."

You chuckled, a few tears running down your cheeks. Eijiro tucked a few stray hair strands behind your ears before cupping your cheeks and kissing you one more time. It was short but you loved the feeling of his soft lips on yours and it always made you feel warm and happy.

"(Your name)."

"Eijiro?"

"Today, and until the end of our days, you are my positivity bot. And every day, I will keep smiling, because I know you are watching."

THE END