𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐: 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒

Eijiro had placed his phone down the moment you placed yours on the table. As he looked at your eyes from across the table, you scrunched your nose as you cocked your eyebrows. "Is something wrong, baby shark?" you tilted your head as you showed him a toothy grin, a small blush dusted his features as he pouted. "We've been friends for quite a long time now and you still can't call me Eijiro..."

"But baby shark suits you so much! It's cute like you!" you defended as you huffed a big chunk of air. "Unless you want me to call you daddy shark?" As you did a small dramatic gasp, Eijiro hid his face in embarrassment, his heart's pace quickening as he slid his hands down, your (color) eyes looking at him with patience and understanding.

"Please don't do that again..." He whined as you let out a laugh. "Fine, fine. But anyway, I see that you were texting someone earlier. Who was that?" Eijiro stayed silent as he stared back at his phone's black screen, a thinking expression filled his face as he looked back at you. You knew very well who it was but you wanted to know if he had an idea and then you'd stop but once he shook his head, you felt relieved deep inside.

"I actually don't know them. They've been sending me positive affirmations and I feel warm about it..." he admitted as he gave a small genuine smile, one that he doesn't show often to a lot of people. You bit your lower lip as you realized he had just given that without warning and that maybe, your affirmations were working. As he continued to speak, your ears blacked out for a moment as one question popped into your head.

If he continued to respond to your messages now, how the hell were you going to keep faking this without him noticing?