𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟒: 𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

If you were to list down all the things you loved about Eijiro Kirishima, you would narrow it down to one word; unusual. Yes, maybe because you have been together since you were little that you notice how different he was from other people besides the fact he's insecure about himself. He was always the type to stay calm in situations that you thought would ruin your whole career and he always knew what to do to make you feel better.

So when you got home that afternoon, Eijiro arrived at your doorstep a few minutes later, knocking on the door.

You were sure it was him, there could be no other person. Opening the door and seeing the red-haired man look at you with a serious expression, you chuckled nervously as if you knew what was going to happen. Honestly, you really just wanted to cry but you also really wanted to kick him where the sun doesn't shine but instead of doing those, there you were, frozen on the spot. The rain was still pouring hard and the way he held his umbrella tightly with one hand and a plastic bag on the other made the atmosphere warm and nice.

"Sorry," you blinked as you realized you had been staring at him for too long. "Please, come in." You moved out of the way, Eijiro closing the umbrella and leaving it at the umbrella rack outside. He watched as the towel around your neck moved and your hair dripped from the wetness of either from a fresh shower or from the rain earlier. He felt bad, terrible even, thinking about how you walked for minutes in the pouring rain before his band members saw you.

Eijiro walked to the kitchen and placed the plastic bag there, opening it to reveal a few vitamin C tablets and some soup. "You really didn't have to—," you were cut off by him quickly approaching you and wrapping his arms around you. "I'm sorry, (your name)..."

"I was just so afraid and I didn't know what to do. But then again, I'm stupid for doing that to you and..." he started sobbing on your shoulder as your eyes continued to express shock. Slowly, you wrapped your arms around him and closed your eyes, heaving out a big sigh of comfort and relief. This guy was truly something. "Are you f-finally tired of me?"

Chuckling, you pushed away slightly only to look him in the eyes while cupping his cheeks. "Me? Never." Wiping away the tears from his eyes using your sweater, you smiled at him gently causing his heart to have that sudden jolt--one that you have been giving him since the beginning of middle school. "As promised. I'm always here for you, aren't I, Eijiro?" Pulling you close, you felt his lips crash on your forehead, causing your face to flush into a deep red hue. He repeatedly did the action for a few minutes before muttering a small 'thank you' under his breath. "You're welcome, baby shark~!"

If there is one thing you loved about Eijiro Kirishima, it was how unprecedented he was about showing you his true feelings. And even though you know about them, you were always willing to be patient for when he was going to tell you.

Because so far, his actions spoke more than the words you need to hear.