Chapter 30

Loving You Softly

She looked confused and scared. Draven knew that it will take time to make Blaze recover especially that there's an adamant changes on her behavior like she's trying to escape the reality she's into. They already talk to a psychiatrist and she said that she's suffering from a turmoil on her messed up memory and that they need to be patient and understanding on her. Especially that she don't want to undergo a therapy since she don't trust them yet. They all wanted to make her feel good and for her to felt their love to her but they can't do it if she hates them and treat them as an enemy.

"It's been a week, pero wala pa ring pagbabago. I've been trying to make her feel how much I love her. How much I cared for her, but still she stays the same." Draven sighed heavily, habang nakatingin kay Blaze nakahiga sa kama sa one way mirror. It's a white room, with huge bed. Everything is white and the wall  has a soft fabric para hindi masaktan si Blaze pati na rin ang sahig. It's one of the room in the Underground Clinic, it's part of Underground Empire. Gusto Sana niyang manatili si Blaze sa kwarto niya but she keeps on fighting him and she has a bloodlust issue. Gusto nitong makakita ng dugo, to the extent na naghanap ito ng paraan para masugatan ang sariling, she said that it makes her sane. He clearly remembered what happened and still hurting him.

Nanalalaki ang mga mata niyang nakatingin kay Blaze. She's soaked with her own blood. She's looking at her wounded hand as it drops blood on the floor like it's not really painful. He just left her for just a minute to get some food and he was so shocked after he opened the door. Mabilis ang kilos na inagaw niya ang hawak nitong basag na salamin. He saw the broken mirror, malamang galing doon ang basag na salamin. She tried to get it back pero mabilis ang mga kamay na itinapon niya it palayo at hinawakan ang kamay nitong may sugat.

"F*ck! You're wound is deep." He cursed, pinunit niya ang damit at mabilis na itinali iyon sa kamay ni Blaze. Then he looked at her eyes. "Why did you do this? Bakit kailangan mong saktan ang sarili mo?" He helplessly asked, he saw confusion on her eyes pero umiwas lang ito ng tingin.

"Why do you care? If you just f*cking let me go, I could have kill someone instead of hurting myself just to satiate my bloodlust! I f*cking needed it, I want to kill, I wanna see blood!" She hissed hysterically and she wants to get out from his grip. Napatulala siya dito. He knew that she has a bloodlust intent but he never expected it to be like this. "No! Nooo! I wanna see blood!!" She shouted and was trying to struggle and pulling her hand to make it bleed again.

Hindi niya kayang makita ng ganito si Blaze. Niyakap niya ito ng mahigpit, she keeps on struggling but he did not let go of her.

"Shh, shh.. it's okay, Sweet ko! Everything's gonna be okay! Andito lang ako. Let me help you, please! Let me help you!" He whispered then he grab a mirror shard on the bed and then he sliced the palm of his two hands and make it bleed. Nagtagis ang bagang niya sa sakit pero hindi niya iyon ininda. Then he slowly let go of Blaze on his embrace. The he showed her the blood on his palm and give him the shard of mirror that he used to make him bleed.

Naguguluhan si Blaze na nakatingin sa kanya but he can clearly see the glint of excitement and satisfaction on her eyes.