2| He Was The President of Mexico.

Chapter 2

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" - Andre Gide

---

Before I knew it, it was Friday. This week went off without much excitement. Just a whole lot of annoying teachers giving useless homework.

I saw very little of my friends though.

It was the first week which means Josh was helping Coach preparing for soccer practice and he always seemed to disappear somewhere in the morning, Chlo was busy with cheerleading tryouts and Mason and Nikki were busy with the school choir. This left me with Hunter. Not that I was complaining though.

"Hey Charlie."

I turn away from my locker to see Josh making his way over. I quickly put the new note away.

Yes I've still been getting the notes. Some were short like,

Dear Charlotte

Have an awesome day and don't forget about that revision quiz you've got in History.

From Prince Charming

Or just small compliments.

Dear Charlotte

You really do make hoodies look cute.

From Prince Charming

Then there were the long ones that somehow always caused a flutter in my chest and butterflies to start dancing in my stomach.

Dear Charlotte

I love your smile. But not the one you show everyone.

I love that subtle one, the one that looks like you are keeping a secret or a joke only you know about.

I love the smile that you have just before you laugh, like pure joy.

I love your smile that is full blown across your face and makes you look sort of like a psycho but I think it's cute.

I love the smile you have with your friends that shows you would only ever want to be right there with them.

I love the smile you get before laughing, the one when you get crinkles in the corner of your eyes.

I love the smile you get when thinking of something you love, the one that makes your eyes sparkle brighter than ever before.

And my favourite? The smile you have when you get my letters.

From Prince Charming

Did I find them weird? Yes, but the more I got the more I was hoping to get another the next day. The problem was I still had absolutely no idea who wrote them.