Chakra

Yumi:

Matsuya finished her story.

"Thank you mom, for everything you've done" I mummbled softly. She gave me a warm smile. There was one last story I wanted to here though.

"Father, did Sasuke Uchihas really murder you?" I asked, my voice no longer soft and quiet. Kabuto bowed his head, and Orochimaru answered,

"Yes, unfortunately yes. I had a feeling he'd turn against me, and he did"

"I'm sorry my lord. I wasn't in the room at the time, I'd left to fetch his medicine" Kabuto began to say, but I cut him off.

"That's not your fault" I told him, my fists were clenched tightly. 'Sasuke Uchihas.... if I ever see hide nor tail of you again' I thought crossly.

Orochimaru chuckled softly,

"Your thoughts aren't very quiet in this place" he said quietly, his voice trailed off. His pale skin was fading.

"It appears this is all the time I have" he said looking down at his hands. He hugged me one last time.

"Set goals for yourself and train hard" he whispered into my ear.

"To become a better shinobi and maybe one of the legendary sanin of my generation" I said, silently making that my dream. Right in my arms my father faded into nothing without another word, but he wore a proud grin on his face and wattery eyes as he disappeared.

"What about you Kabuto? A-a-" I stuttered on my own words, not quite able to get the words out, but Kabuto understood what I was trying to say.

"No I am not dead" he told me. His form as I remebered him last flickered into a new person. I man with ash-grey hair, snake-like eyes, sacaly skin, wearing a burgandy cloak and a white snake at his feet. I knew why now why he looked so different. When my father died, he took part of his being into his own body, giving him some of Orochimaru's powers. Smart, but not a move I could respect to be honest.

"I'm not the man I was" Kabuto said softly with a cold, faint smile on his face. The smile he wore wasn't familiar to me. 'I miss the Kabuto I once knew. My Kabuto-sensei, Kabuto whom was like an older brother' I thought. His eyes narrowed, and I knew he could hear my thoughts in this world, this cloudy world.

"Your working for the akatsuki" I breathed.

"With the akatsuki, and between you and me I work for my own benefits" he told me. His snake-like eyes softened to a look of sadness. He knew what the akatsuki were after, jinjuriki like me. I couldn't help but wonder what sort of benefits Kabuto could achieve from working with the akatsuki. His body became faded like fathers.

"I'll fade, too. My chakra will remain in the seal, and I'll know of the conversation between us all" he informed us.

"Stay safe Kabuto-Sensei" I told him.

"Will do, keep practicing your medical ninjutsu. Maybe one day we'll meet again and I can train you more. To become an even better medical-ninja" he suggested. He waved his hand and gave me on last wave and a warm, familiar smile, too before disappearing.

"Be safe my darling" Matsuya said. She pulled me close into a mothers-overly-protected hug and faded away too. It all changed to me back infront of the Matatabi. The Cat-Demon was asleep, its body very thin from the lack of any chakra. It's bones protruding, and I even felt bad for it, somewhat at least. The seal was locked and I awoke in the cloudy room with Kogo and Nyla. I had suceeded with taking the Matatabi's chakra, but I had a goal now. A few goals. My father was one of the legendary sanin of the leaf in his times. Now I want to be the legendary sanin of my generation. I frowned as I left the cave... one more thing... one more goal, too. I wanted......... revenge, on Sasuke Uchihas, and should I ever see him again I'd kill him.