14. | Stuck

💚▫️💛

Author's Note:

You might want to hold onto your seats as if you're riding on a dragon.

It will just be in a few more chaps before we could finally relax lol

Enjoy~!

Love, Elle

🦁🐍🦡🦅 

On their way to the study session, the two Gryffindor had a rough day in their classes (most definitely with History of Magic ORZ). Though it had been lighter at most when they worked together through the activities, more so with their tandem; with Gwen telling her stories discreetly and Milcah responding interestingly, a bit too excited with each other really, though it may have cost them their way out the door if it were with other classes.

Even now though, it seems like the day isn't enough to get along well as they merrily walk by the Hogwarts grounds, excited too due to the upcoming school events.

"Soonyoung better ask you out on this case." Gwen beams, talking about the previous antics of the group and how the older Hufflepuff told about her. Milcah's ears turned rose pink.

"He should be thankful I've gone out of my way to confess to him." She giggles, and the two girls go on to their laughing fit once again. Gwen hits her by the shoulder. "Oh gurl, your confidence is oozing! Lend me some!"

Milcah just pushes her back, looking at Gwen as if she's talking nonsense. "Dudeee, you've got yourself, Hansol. What are you talking about!"

They still have a bit of time before their meeting. And Milcah finally decided to join their sessions this time around.

"I'm pretty sure he'll consider though." Gwen assures her as they calm down.

"Yeah, but... I'm not really sure who to go with though, I know I'll have a great time still." Milcah says, hopeful creased along the line of her lips and eyes.

Not that any of what she's saying is wrong or out of this world. Actually, she doesn't care any less of who she goes with at the Ball. She had been close with Seventeen quite well as they're close with her group of friends. And Jooheon and Gwen knows that well.

"You have anyone in mind though?" Gwen asks, she's definitely sure she'll go with Vernon. That's written all over as they're practically "official". At the thought though, Milcah grew quiet at the question. "If he actually comes up."

Milcah shakes her whole body, openly stating to shrug it all off. She turned serious as something else came up as well. It kinda involves Lumi, which really still bothers her how she got sent to detention. It's a different matter this time though.

"You know, 'bout a week ago, I saw Yuta-oppa."

It came up so abruptly, Gwen had to stop in her tracks. Milcah looked serious.

"Hmmm... what about him?"

"Well, since then we're close to him, right? And we all know Lumi's got a crush on him." Milcah states, to which she knows it's all too elementary to them all already. Same with how Gwen replies. "Yeah, but he has someone already though..."