Chapter 36

Wow.

Midoriya's room was nothing that I expected.

Every inch of the walls were covered in All Might posters and even his quilt cover was All Might.

Basically everywhere you looked, BOOM, All Might.

This guy is a fanboy.

I smiled a little in pity as I saw him standing at his desk with a red face while the girls made comments about his room.

"Crap, they just started something." I heard Kaminari mutter.
"But it's kind of fun..." Sero replied.

———

Next was Tokoyami's room.

Originally he didn't let us in, but the girls pushed him out of the way eventually.

His room was pretty dark but illuminated with purple lights, but that was it as I couldn't make anything out in the darkness, and he yelled at us to get out.

———

I wish I had brought sunglasses to Aoyama's room.

It was way too bright and mirrors were everywhere.

But kudos I guess for having a disco ball hung up.

———

"This is starting to get fun!" Uraraka said before looking around. "The last person on the second floor is..."

We all turned to look at the last door.

It was Mineta.

"Come in....I'll show you something amazing...." He muttered, peeking out from his door.

"Let's go to the third floor." Mina said, everyone agreeing and walking towards the elevators.

I was about to walk with them but noticed Mineta's crestfallen face.

Sighing, I turned around and walked over to his door.

"Can I see?" I asked.

"Sure!" Mineta said and opened his door wider to let me look in.

.......

I stepped back, gave him a quick smile before going over to the others.

How did he manage to bring that stuff here????

"Mina, do we have any holy water?" I asked as we all piled into the elevator.
"Don't think so, why?"
"I looked in Mineta's room, do not go in there alone."
"Great, thanks for the tip."

———

Ojiro's room was pretty simple, no posters or really had any personality, but I could tell it was what he preferred.

"Wow, it's so normal!" Hagakure commented, seeming to be amazed.
(But I can't tell that well, she's invisible.)

"It's fine if you don't have anything to say...." Ojiro mumbled with a small smile.

———

Iida's room seemed very fitting for him and his role as the class rep.

Books lined one wall while there were shelves of glasses on another.

"There's so many glasses!" Uraraka laughed, holding up a pair.
"What's strange about that? It's because I expect them to be destroyed during our intense training."

I mean, he has a point in a way.

———

Kaminari's room seemed like he just grabbed whatever he got his hands on and put them somewhere in his room.