Gives You Hell

Warnings; No spoilers for Defending Jacob, swearing, yelling, fighting, injuries, some angst

Word Count; 2.4k

--

You shoved your earbuds in and walked out of the school. You kept your anger in check as you walked home, you had been taken off of your school's soccer team because of your brother's trial and current situation. Jacob was gonna get it when you got home. Really, you had no reason to be angry at him, it wasn't his fault. You walked home and when you got home, you ignored your parents calling for you to go and talk to them. It was ironic, your parents hadn't intentionally been ignoring you, they had just became consumed with what was going on with your brother, which you completely understood. He was being accused of murder, that came first above all of your problems, and to your mind, probably even you.

"Jacob, you little shit!" You yelled as you walked upstairs.

"Why are you yelling, what happened?" He asked you. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "I'm not a mind reader, tell me,"

"You! You fucking happened! I got kicked off of the team because of you! I lost my future because of your trial!" You yelled. Jacob scoffed and shook his head.

"It's not my fault, Y/N! Maybe it's because you aren't that good!" He yelled back. You laughed humourlessly and ran your hand down your face.

"You have 3 seconds to run and hide before I push you down the fucking stairs, you dick," You said lowly. Jacob took your advice and ran down the stairs, to which you promptly chased him. Andy and Laurie looked up and saw their youngest running down the stairs, followed by his older sister. "You little shit!" You yelled as you ran into the living room and tripped him up. Jacob grabbed your leg and pulled it, making you fall down beside him.

"Hey!" Laurie yelled at you and Jacob, who ignored her. You pulled on his hair, and he pulled on yours. "Andy," She turned to look at Andy, who was watching as you two fought. You had managed to get on top of your brother by keeping him on his stomach and holding his hands behind his back.

"Say you're sorry!" You yelled. Jacob grunted and twisted, throwing you off. He stood up and ran behind the couch your parents were sitting on.

"Sorry? For what, you being a shitty person?" He asked. You got onto your feet and went to charge towards him, but Andy intervened and he clipped your waist with his arm before you could reach Jacob.

"Alright, that's enough!" Andy said. You tried your hardest to get out of your dad's grip, but he was significantly stronger than you were. "Upstairs, now," He pointed to Jacob, who wasn't looking to get any further into trouble and went upstairs.

"Can you let me go now?" You asked him. Andy let you go and stood in front of you, just in case you tried to run after Jacob.

"Sit," He instructed you. You ignored him and stood in your spot, a bored look on your face. "Y/N, I'm not gonna tell you again, sit down," He said again, this time much sterner than the last.

"Wow, you actually remember my name?" You asked him. Laurie stood up and looked at you in confusion.

"Y/N, don't speak to your dad like that," She warned you. You laughed and shook your head.

"I'd rather take your approach and not speak to either of you," You said. "I mean, did you even remember what Tuesday last week was?" You asked both of them.

"No, but I'm sure you're going to tell us anyway," Andy murmured.

"It was my fucking birthday! I understand you're busy, trust me, I do. But you didn't even remember?" You said. Andy and Laurie frowned, they had a feeling they had forgotten something-no, someone.