Sick Little Games

Warnings; Angst, swearing, yelling, fluff

Word Count; 2.4k

A/N; I combined about 2 requests into this and I hope the people who requested are okay with it and enjoy this!

--

You said nothing as you got into your dad's car, slamming the door shut. Andy looked at you and saw the tears marks on your face, but it seemed as though you didn't want to talk about it. You had called him to come and pick you up, it was the period before lunch, and after that, you only had two more until it was the end of the day.

"You hungry?" Andy asked you. You shook your head and kept your gaze fixed on whatever was passing by while your dad was driving. He could tell you had a bad day, even though you hadn't said anything, he could read you like a book. "You're gonna have to speak at some point, Y/N, as much as I know you hate doing that, I need to know what's wrong with you, honey," Andy pulled into the garage of the house and turned to look at you in the backseat.

"I don't wanna talk about it," You mumbled as you slid out of the car and into the house. Andy sighed as he got out, taking your backpack and carrying it in since you had left it in the backseat. Laurie turned around from her computer and looked up at Andy.

"What happened this time?" She asked him. Andy sat down beside her and shook his head.

"I don't know, she didn't tell me," He told her. Laurie frowned and then looked up the stairs, usually she would hear either you or Jacob moving around. It was completely silent as if neither of you was there. "Is there a portal to another dimension up the top of the stairs?" Andy asked. 

"They're never this quiet," Laurie added on. "Jacob said that she had been off the past few days. He said he could hear her crying," She told him. Andy furrowed his eyebrows and sighed.

"Has she told you anything?" Andy asked her. Laurie shook her head.

"Just as much as you," Andy looked at the stairs and stood up. "You gonna go and talk to her?" He nodded.

"I'll try to,"

--

You sat on your bed, your knees pulled up to your chest and your phone on the floor beside your bed where you had thrown it down. Tears had dried on your face, but some still remained unshed in your eyes. Your phone lit up with message after message, your now ex-friends messaging you what they had been thinking for the past months. You didn't know when, but at some point, they got too much and you threw your phone at the floor, probably smashing it in the process.

"Y/N? Can I come in?" Jacob said from the other side of your door. Jacob was a year older than you, making you thirteen. You sniffled and tried to make it look as though you hadn't been crying, but you couldn't disguise the puffiness of your eyes and the redness of your face. You let out a huff as you opened your door.

"What do you want?" You asked your brother. Jacob gently pushed you back so he could walk into your room.

"What happened at school? Why are you home so early?" He asked you. You shook your head.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter," You told him. 

"Y/N, if something's upsetting you, it matters," He reminded you. "So, please, tell me?" He pleaded. You shook your head.

"No! Nothing's wrong, alright? I'm fine," You stormed out of your room and downstairs, where you came face to chest with your dad with a grunt. 

"Hey, what's going on?" He asked you. You groaned and tried to push past him.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?" You grumbled.