Atomic

Warnings; Swearing, mentions of sex [READER IS 18!], mentions of pregnancy, use of plan B, murder?

Word count; 2.6k [oops]

A/N; Hope the anon who requested this enjoys! 

--

Andy opened the door of your room and heard you groan, making him grin. He sat down on the edge of your bed, trying not to sit on your legs. You had buried your head into your pillows and pulled your duvet over yourself. Andy shook you and tried to pull your pillows off of your head.

"Stop it," You whined. Andy laughed and stood up from the bed, standing at the end of it.

"Y/N, don't make me do it," He took the bottom of your duvet and went to throw it up in the air.

"Okay, okay!" You gave in and moved your pillow away from your face. "I'm up," You groaned. You sat up and took your phone from the side table that was beside your bed, seeing a text from your boyfriend, Aidan on your phone. You ignored it and looked up at your dad, seeing him standing with his arms crossed over his chest.

"How were the 2 hours sleep you had?" He asked.

"Fine," You told him. Andy nodded and raised his eyebrows.

"Any specific reason, or are you just having trouble sleeping again?" You sighed and got out of bed.

"I don't think I've slept any more than 12 hours in the past week," You told Andy, who smiled at you sadly and hugged you.

"We'll take you back to the doctor and see if they can give you anything, you can't keep not sleeping, honey. We can't have you burning yourself out," You nodded and pulled away from your dad. "Okay, get ready and then come downstairs, you and Jake are walking today," Andy left your room, and you went back to your phone. You texted your boyfriend back, then you had a shower and went downstairs.

"Did you get waffles?" Your little brother, Jacob asked. 

"I did if you put them on my list," Laurie told him. Jacob continued to look for the waffles and you walked over to him, kicking his leg gently.

"Ow," He groaned, turning around to look at you.

"Move," You told him. Jacob moved out of the way and watched as you pulled out the box he was looking for. "Do you need your eyes checked, or are you just seriously stupid?" You asked him.

"Y/N, don't talk to your brother like that," Laurie scolded you. "Your dad said you aren't sleeping well again, is anything bothering you?" She asked you, putting her hands on your shoulders.

"No, I'm fine. I just can't shut down," You assured her. Laurie nodded and took her hands away. She disappeared from the kitchen, leaving you, your dad and your brother. You sat down at the table and looked up at Jacob when he gave you a piece of paper with some words written on it. "They still do this shit?" You asked him. 

"Uh, yeah. You've done it before?" Jacob asked as he sat down across from you. You nodded and looked at the paper and then Jacob. 

"Must be unfortunate being in Miss Barker's English class," You said. "Okay, uh, Phlegmatic," You said. Jacob furrowed his eyebrows and sat back in defeat.

"Uh...tell me?" You laughed at his defeat and shook your head. "Y/N," He whined.

"Jacob," You repeated in the same voice and tone he used. "No, I'm not telling you. Only because the struggle you're having is making me very happy," You grinned. Andy sat down beside you and took the piece of paper from you.