Somewhere In Neverland

Warnings; Swearing, a lot of star wars references, sibling fluff, mainly Jacob x Sister!Reader, sickness

Word count; 2.5k

A/N; hope the anon who requested enjoys!

--

You sat in the living room and watched as your parents were getting ready to leave.

"Okay, Y/N. Get Jake up at 10 and make sure he eats something, then start him on some of his schoolwork," Your mom said. You nodded and stood up and went over to the door so you could lock the door. "And remember to finish off your essay, honey," She finished, referring to the English essay that had been sitting in your drafts for the past week.

"Okay, mom. I get it, do everything that you do," You assured her. Your dad came up behind you and then edged around you, standing in front of you.

"Alright honey, behave, okay? Don't do anything stupid," Your dad warned you as he kissed the top of your head. "We'll call you when we're on our way back," And with that, your dad closed the door and left. Checking your phone, you saw that it was almost 10 am; the time which you were supposed to wake your brother up at. You ran up the stairs and opened the door of Jacob's room, sighing when you saw his laptop was still open.

"Alright, Jake. Get up, mom and dad are out and we have the house to ourselves," You said, shaking him. You were a year older than Jacob, making you 15. Jacob groaned and twisted, and if it weren't for your excellent reflexes, his laptop would be in pieces on the floor. You tried shaking him again, but it didn't work. "Okay. If that's how you wanna play this," You warned him as you stood up from his bed and walked to the window. "You have 5 seconds," Your hand made its way to the cord for his blinds as you counted down.

"Okay! I'm up," He said, just before you started the light show in his room that you knew would piss him off enough to get out of bed. "Jesus, Y/N. Are you on drugs, why are you up so early?" He asked you. You sat down beside him on his bed and smiled.

"You've been down lately, and I have the single most amazing plan on how to put a smile on that face of yours, little brother," You told him. He furrowed his eyebrows as he rubbed his eyes.

"Pray tell me what this plan is, dearest sister," He said sarcastically. You rolled your eyes and shook your head.

"Well if you're just gonna be a sarcastic little prick about it, I'll have to keep it a secret and hide the pink tutu I bought for you," You told him. "Now, come on, Jake. You're gonna laugh, I promise," You told him. Jacob sighed and got out of his bed.

"Fine, but you better be the reason for my laughing," He said, causing a smile to appear on your face.

"Obviously, no one dances like me, little brother,"

--

You, like the good sister you were, decided that Jacob's schoolwork could wait a couple of hours and that his happiness came first, to you, anyway. You made him something to eat and made sure that he ate it.

"Are you just gonna sit there the whole time, Y/N?" He asked you. You nodded and crossed your arms.

"You didn't eat last night, Jake," You reminded him, making him sigh. "But it's fine, you weren't hungry. I'm gonna go shower, if I come back and find you still sitting here, I'll zip tie you to the chair and force-feed you," Jacob laughed and shook his head, knowing-hoping that you were kidding.

"Okay. I get it, I'll need to remember to take the trash-" You cut him off by hitting the back of his head lightly as you walked away and upstairs. "Ow," Jacob murmured. He realized he was hungrier than he thought he was and that he should take your advice for once and eat something. Once you came back downstairs, you were wearing a t-shirt you had stolen from your dad tucked into your favourite pair of black jeans. "That was quick," Jacob commented.