A strange something

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

I walked at a brisk pace, not wanting to be late.

Of course, given my short legs, I would definitely be late.

I started to break into a run.

TIME SKIP CUZ I HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE

I was pretty sure I was nearly there. Well, I wasn't sure as I had never been to the actual demon slayer headquaters before, but according to the map, I was. I was excited to see what the headquarters looked like, as I had never been there.

That's when I heard a sound, a horrifying slithering sound. I immediately turned around, and I screamed. There, was the most absolutely terrifying thing I had ever seen.

It had scaly green skin and long, drooling fangs with red eyes that had no pupils. A mop of stringy hair sat on top of its head. A revolting stench filled the air, making me gag. I tried to draw my sword, but found I couldn't move my arms. I tried to scream but I couldn't move at all. I was frozen in place. I couldn't even breath anymore. And the whole time the thing kept on moving towards me. I could feel the loss of oxygen getting to me. What even was that? It certainly wasn't a demon I'd ever seen before.

I was beginning to feel dizzy. But then, I thought about all the things that had to be done, all the people that still needed me. I couldn't give up. I knew it was something about the smell. As long as I didn't smell it, I'd be fine... right? It was a stupid idea, but I plugged my nose and I tried my hardest to move my feet. Suddenly, I stumbled forward. Determined, I drew my sword. I tried to use one of the breathing forms, but then suddenly I collapsed. And the monster kept on getting closer and closer.

I thought 'This is the end. I'm sorry mother, father, I'm sorry, Kiyomi.'

Then, out of nowhere, a figure appeared. In one simultaneous slash, the demon was gone. I could only stare in amazement. "W..Who.. are.." I couldn't speak anymore. I felt myself losing consciousness, and the last thing I remember seeing was a pair of eyes. Turquoise and amber eyes.

DEAR WHOEVER READS THIS (I KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THIS BUT STILL) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!:

OMIGOSH IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE A WEEK OR MORE T-T

I MIGHT NOT UPDATE REALLY FREQUENTLY THESE DAYS CUZ I HAVE A FEW ISSUES GOIN ON WITH MAH DAILY LIFE SO...

BUT LIKE ACTUALLY, HOW DID I GET SO MANY READS?!!?!?!?

BYEEEEE SORRY TO WASTE YOUR TIME